Best Quotes

_Ray

The only thing I see about your sig is that it is almost double the recommended size that is said in the forum rules. So, if you haven't realised what I just said then... Your sig is far too big, read the bloody rules.

The pics in my sig are only about 150x110 each, or less, I can't remember.

And please, stay on topic :yup:

Also, if it was too big, don't you think that a mod would have asked me to change it by now? (They haven't)

Edited by raybob95

"You can't party your life away, drink your life away, smoke your life away,

fuck your life away, dream your life away, scheme your life away,

cause your seeds grow up the same way"

-Wu Tang Clan

OK.....

What was the point of that? (Very Random Reply dude..... :pissed: )

Oh it had to be from this website? I thought just your favorite quote by any person. My bad. Edited by Notorious

Yeah we kinda already have a topic like this in the forum fun and games forum. Seriously, maybe you should look before posting topics because most of your topics have been duplicates of topics in the past. Also, the sheer amount of topics you have made can beat the amount of topics made by those who joined three years before you and more. You already have two pages of topics that you have posted, it's getting ridiculous.

I'm going to request this be moved to the forum fun and games forum as an extra topic or request it be closed.

Yeah we kinda already have a topic like this in the forum fun and games forum. Seriously, maybe you should look before posting topics because most of your topics have been duplicates of topics in the past. Also, the sheer amount of topics you have made can beat the amount of topics made by those who joined three years before you and more. You already have two pages of topics that you have posted, it's getting ridiculous.

I'm going to request this be moved to the forum fun and games forum as an extra topic or request it be closed.

Might as well close it, someone killed my sig and took out the quotes.