How was GTASA to you?

laggynoob

The game definitely lived up to it's potential. Even a year after the release of the 3rd GTA game since, people still play

& mod it.

What do you think will happen to CJ?

We kicked that one around a while back & I determined that Denise would flip out & stab him 37 times. He would

survive the initial attack only to be hit by a bus while escaping.

Lackluster?!?! Compared to what? SA was originally released as a PS2 game & was packed. When it was

(un)ported back to PC there were better textures, etc.

Compared to new games it might not look as good but for the time it looked pretty good, even on my old Nvidia 440

video card. Unlike GTA4 it would play on most systems people had, except for laptops that had onboard video.

Lackluster?!?! Compared to what? SA was originally released as a PS2 game & was packed. When it was

(un)ported back to PC there were better textures, etc.

Compared to new games it might not look as good but for the time it looked pretty good, even on my old Nvidia 440

video card. Unlike GTA4 it would play on most systems people had, except for laptops that had onboard video.

Well, I admit that the graphics didn't look as good as some of the other games, but it is indeed a fun game; my eight-year old niece sometimes watches me drive in the streets of Los Santos...

...... but it is indeed a fun game; my eight-year old niece sometimes watches me drive in the streets of Los Santos...

THIS JUST IN

Manila - An 8-year-old girl led police on a high speed chase. When the stolen Diahatsu Midget ran out of gas & she was

taken into custody, she claimed she learned to drive watching her uncle play GTA.

You're a role model. :thumbsup:

EDIT: I'm out, later.

Edited by Urbanoutlaw

...... but it is indeed a fun game; my eight-year old niece sometimes watches me drive in the streets of Los Santos...

THIS JUST IN

Manila - An 8-year-old girl led police on a high speed chase. When the stolen Diahatsu Midget ran out of gas & she was

taken into custody, she claimed she learned to drive watching her uncle play GTA.

You're a role model. :thumbsup:

HAHAHAHA!! lol, nope... Of course I won't encourage her to mimic what CJ or Niko does; even her mum is somewhat amused at what I'm up to, sometimes with a chuckle... :awesome:

well, GTA SA is still a popular game imo, especially to those GTA players who had a crappy PC that can't play GTA IV.

and even though the graphics is not really that good, the gameplay is so nice that it made me quite addicted on playing it, but eventually i got bored (i even fell asleep while driving on the countryside :() and uninstalled it later.

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas has to be the best one out of it's series IMO. Vice City had the epic storyline, GTA3 introduced it's Era. Then San Andreas just took the cake.. I didn't really pay attention to those Myths because they didn't interest me, I just enjoyed this lovely formula that seems to never fail... D.Eagle + Gas Tank of a enemies car = Profit! That never got old... even attempting to destroy a car that was down the street/almost out of resolution range. I've posted a comment on Youtube stating what I believe happened to C.J... From Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories the main character Toni Cipranni had to go into hiding for assassinating a very powerful man for Salvatore Leone - In San Andreas however, C.J did scam Sal for a heavy amount of money, thus pissing Salvatore Leone off... He could of hired Toni C. to assassinate C.J and then he had to disappear before Grove Street/ his allies got to him. That's what I think happened though, the world may never know. Another thing I loved about Grand Theft Auto: SA is the customization.. Sure the clothes sucked (Some of them at least), but you could pick your own style amongst the clothes that were in each shop. After 5 years I still pick up this game as it's a instant classic that will never be forgotten (Again, one of my opinions).

-J.N

• 4 weeks later...

San Andreas was an awesome game, it was very different from III and VC and introduced so many new features, it lived up to it's expectations, though the graphics could have been better. As for what I think will happen to CJ, I think that after the final mission and once all gang territories are taken over, he lives up to his power and dominates the whole state in the same way Tommy Vercetti controlled Vice City.

• 1 month later...
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas has to be the best one out of it's series IMO. Vice City had the epic storyline, GTA3 introduced it's Era. Then San Andreas just took the cake.. I didn't really pay attention to those Myths because they didn't interest me, I just enjoyed this lovely formula that seems to never fail... D.Eagle + Gas Tank of a enemies car = Profit! That never got old... even attempting to destroy a car that was down the street/almost out of resolution range. I've posted a comment on Youtube stating what I believe happened to C.J... From Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories the main character Toni Cipranni had to go into hiding for assassinating a very powerful man for Salvatore Leone - In San Andreas however, C.J did scam Sal for a heavy amount of money, thus pissing Salvatore Leone off... He could of hired Toni C. to assassinate C.J and then he had to disappear before Grove Street/ his allies got to him. That's what I think happened though, the world may never know. Another thing I loved about Grand Theft Auto: SA is the customization.. Sure the clothes sucked (Some of them at least), but you could pick your own style amongst the clothes that were in each shop. After 5 years I still pick up this game as it's a instant classic that will never be forgotten (Again, one of my opinions).

-J.N

I'd go with that.

Has for SA prob. one of the best games ever made. I love to fly around the countryside and the desert while listening to either K DST or Radio X. One of the things that gave San Andreas more repaly value (compared to IV) was all the things you could and its very fun missons; such has Black Project ( my fav. mission) playing that misson or playing anywhere in the desert really wants to make me go to Las Vegas, Nevada. Has fo myths well I dont pay much attention to them.

So the game has been out for quite some time now, and i want to know. Did the game live up to its potential? What do you think will happen to CJ? How has this game affected lives? Were your predictions about the content fulfilled? What was your favorite myth? and generally how has the game impacted you?

Did the game live up to its potential? No.

IT WENT WAYYY PAST..

What do you think will happen to CJ? I think he'll live happily ever after in SA.

How has this game affected lives? It made my life a tad more fun, and less boring

Were your predictions about the content fulfilled? Oh, the first time I heard about SA, in 2004, I didn't know it would have been this big, and good. I thought it was just a new VC or III

What was your favorite myth? My favourite myth was definitely bigfoot. When I first heard about it in 2007, I spent HOURS in the woods looking for him. And I was pretty pissed finding out he was fake, coz I wasted so much time.

and generally how has the game impacted you? Hmm.. same as the Q before, made my life funner, and I don't think I'll ever have the same experience again, unless R* make the next GTA with 4 cities, desert/country etc. full of content.

San Andreas is still my favourite game.

Too bad my disc is scratched, and I can't find it in stores anywhere.

Edited by Undercover