How was GTASA to you?

laggynoob

Not the best game in my opinion, but good nonetheless, I liked the gang system that was pretty awesome, I think the best 2 where IV and III, III more so because of it was the groundbreaker, the GTA that bore all new generation GTA's (one's that aren't birds eye view). Plus you could carry every weapon in the game at the same time :)

• 2 weeks later...

GTA SA was by far the best game (in my opinion) in the gta series (not including GTA 4).....the fact that you could mod your vehicles...change your clothes....eat at restuarants....go on dates....etc...I think we can all agree that this game was a HUGE success :clapping: ..... it brought so much more compare to the other gta's where you couldnt do as much as you can in SA.....this game is a killer :thumbsup:B)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
So the game has been out for quite some time now, and i want to know. Did the game live up to its potential? What do you think will happen to CJ? How has this game affected lives? Were your predictions about the content fulfilled? What was your favorite myth? and generally how has the game impacted you?

yh it did , cj is DEAD LOL HE WAS A fagget anyways. it took me 4 hours a day to play. about big foot

• 1 month later...

i really love this game,it is better than any of the modern games like fear,fallout 3 which are dark.i love going into country

and riding the trails.if you get fed up you just change it with the mods.you can have a laugh when you are getting chased by the police.it will be a few months before i get fed up with this.gta 4 is to much messing about with signing up,i will never get that.