Blink 182 are BACK!

Scott.

Argh, this angers me. :angry: Shit bands like this one should never get back together, maybe if it's a gay orgy.

But as long as N dubz, lil wayne, T ice, Jizzy tissue, and those lot are still in the charts. They are truly terrible artists. And do they realise they sound like such dicks?

Liem slyde said, you don't have to listen to them, or listen to anyone talk about them. Like i don't with RnB, I just refuse to acknowledge it when it comes on the radio, switch over and forget about it.

It really humors me to see people hate on musicians. Just don't fucking listen to them, Jesus Christ.

I'm not even a Blink fan, they're not even in my library.

Not to smart off to you, but is the topic called "Proclaim Your Admiration for a Pop Punk Band"? No, it's just to discuss blink-182's reunion and your thoughts about it. And almost half the people who posted in this topic happened to be very thankful they broke up in the first place.

It really humors me to see people hate on musicians. Just don't fucking listen to them, Jesus Christ.

I'm not even a Blink fan, they're not even in my library.

Not to smart off to you, but is the topic called "Proclaim Your Admiration for a Pop Punk Band"? No, it's just to discuss blink-182's reunion and your thoughts about it. And almost half the people who posted in this topic happened to be very thankful they broke up in the first place.

And not to smart you off but the topic asked "Any Blink fans out there?"