--CLOSED--Have you seen this guy around Gta SanAndreas?

Cfox306

i saw that guy once in the game i was on a mission i believe it was called "saint marks bistro"i think it was a glitch in the game or something but i am pretty sure i saw him before or maybe it was a mod i dont know i mod my game up so much you can't tell its even san andreas lol

he kinda looks like a 90's version of Sony forelli kinda....

Edited by MetalInusan

i saw that guy once in the game i was on a mission i believe it was called "saint marks bistro"i think it was a glitch in the game or something but i am pretty sure i saw him before or maybe it was a mod i dont know i mod my game up so much you can't tell its even san andreas lol

he kinda looks like a 90's version of Sony forelli kinda....

Im sorry i was wrong yes he is in the saint marks bistro mission!

The video of the mission i saw had bad quality and the target(u must kill)didn't look like hem but then, i saw the video again and stopped at 6:14 and saw hem...

THREAD CLOSED!

If u want to see, heres the video of the mission:

Wasn't he in that one cut scene where you go to Liberty City?

No, He is the target u have to kill in that mission :cigar:

Edited by cfox306

yep,he's not in that mission oh wait a minute i know where he's from i have seen him in the game before the mission called "the meat business"the one where u take Rosie to the slaughter house to see Jhonny Sindacco,that dude is one of the Sindacco family mafia members i am pretty sure.

Edited by MetalInusan

yep,he's not in that mission oh wait a minute i know where he's from i have seen him in the game before the mission called "the meat business"the one where u take Rosie to the slaughter house to see Jhonny Sindacco,that dude is one of the Sindacco family mafia members i am pretty sure.

No hes not in that mission, hes in the mission "Saint mark bistro"i didnt saw hem at first but then i saw again and spotted hem... >.<