Man calls 911 after eatery runs out of lemonade

BOYNTON BEACH, Fla. – Authorities said a man, 66, was arrested after calling 911 on Saturday to complain that a fast food restaurant ran out of lemonade. After a drive-through employee failed to respond to the man's threat of contacting the police, the irate diner called 911, a police report alleges.

He spent about 5 minutes talking to the 911 operator about his complaint.

Boynton Beach said the man was charged with abuse of 911 communication.

Source: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/odd_lemonade_emergency

This is why old people shouldn't be let loose like this.

:rofl2:

wow, old people like that really exist??

but seriously though, try not to laugh at them guys. after all they are old, their mind aren't as stable as us and their point of view is very different, imagine when you're old and you are doing the same thing, must be pretty embarassing.

except if it happened on GTA :whistle:

Edited by Denny Crane!

wow, old people like that really exist??

but seriously though, try not to laugh at them guys. after all they are old, their mind aren't as stable as us and their point of view is very different, imagine when you're old and you are doing the same thing, must be pretty embarassing.

except if it happened on GTA :whistle:

Yep, agreed. They may act ridiculous, but then, they're old people; I can't blame them for that...

Yeah, I can understand them being not as all together as us and more nervous, but like, some things they do are so fucking stupid.

...although it may be the reason why some senior citizens in the US end up being thrown in a nursing home, especially if their relatives got pretty pissed off at their grandma being too hard to take care of...

I don't think they should be put in nursing homes, can't think of a worse punishment for being old.

I'd never put my grandparents in one, even if they were seriously mentally disabled.

Bill Hicks once said: "Do you want to put your loved ones in a nursing home, or do you want them to meet Chuck Norris?"

Put them as crash dolls in a movie etc was what he was talkign about,

and guys, we will be old too.