New Factory

_Ray

OK, I've made a Coke Factory for GTAVC.

NewBitmapImage2.jpg

Currently, I'm making a Pepsi Factory, which I may be finished with in the next few days. (I'm not spending much time on it everyday)

I am looking for suggestions as to what company I should make after that.

It should be drink/ food related. E.G., Mountain Dew, Nestle, etc.

Also, just for those of you who might care, I am also working on a Pizza Hut in South Downtown, (Like my Burger King mod) Mercedes Autos, (Like my Ford Autos) and a mod that changes all the decals on the Bloodring, Dirtring, etc., to real-life company decals.

Edited by raybob95

Hooray!! I'm done with the Pepsi Factory. Only took me about 2 hours.

For version 1.1 I'll fix the distortion of the logo of the bag. Or perhaps I'll hold it out until I make more changes and put it all in V2.

Also, If anybody has any factory suggestions, for this or the Coke Factory, (Not involving the models) please let me know.

Billboard.jpg

Factory.jpg

PepsiVan.jpg

Edited by raybob95

The building looks like shit. Instead of putting the building in Blue and White. Just use some real textures, like cracks on the building , graffitti etc.

I made it look prefect white and clean on purpose. :hurrhurr: Besides, I'm not good at cracks, blemishes, etc. But, I'll try.

Well, I doubt anyone's gonna be begging for it tbh.

Yeah, I know, not such a great factory, I can't model, but it's only Version 1 anyway. Look at Coca Cola Factory Version 1 Compared to 3. LOL, big difference. And just so you all know, version 1.1 will include the fixing of the distortion of the logo of the bag. I am looking for Version 2 Suggestions. And if anybody has any suggestions for a Version 2 of any other mod I've made, let me know. (Most of them aren't that great.) <_<

There's not much to do with it you could say, like what are people going to get out of it if they download it? Not much really. Make there more things to do in it I guess. The coke/pepsi vehicles look pretty cool though.

Not a lot of people still play VC remember.

Yeah, there's really not a ton to do with it. I can't model, change texture maps, etc. Pretty much all I can do is change the logos and the colors of the factory. I really have to learn to model. Maybe I'll try today, with a Coca Cola Can for Version 4. And then maybe a Pepsi Can for the Pepsi Factory Version 2. Hmmmm.......

I know, LOL, Vice City's almost 8 years old. Funny how just 2 months ago I started playing it on 1280x1024 and I thought it was like really realistic, now, after 2 months of IV on my 1080i 61" Widescreen, VC looks like utter shit. Ecspecially with my PC now unable to handle 1280x1024, and me having to use 1024x768. And it takes like 3 minutes for the textures for my mods to load since I made them like 8x the original resolution. Can't wait until I get IV on my new PC and start modding that.....

He knows that you made it like that on purpose, but it still looks like shit.

:thumbsup:

Look at Coca Cola Factory Version 1 Compared to 3. LOL, big difference.

Coca_ColaFactory.jpgNewBitmapImage2-1.jpg

Edited by raybob95