Flower

GTAsoldier

Flower for the PS3  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get it?

• Yes
    • No
    • What's a flower? (Whoever chooses this is a stupid ass)

Lately, I've been seeing reviews for this PSN-exclusive called "Flower" (dubbed "the spiritual successor of flOw"). Here is some gameplay footage (watch in HD):

I'm seeing some great praise for this game (or should I say "concept") (e.g. IGN - 9.0). It's $10 at the PS Store. I respect it's artistic value and style, but should I get this? Is it worth the ten bucks? I mean the "story mode" is really short, but I want something to kick back and relax to other than just blasting aliens' heads off in FPSs or other shooters.

**Please, NO stupid and immature comments like "Oh! Don't get this crap, it's pointless! It's gay! Get Killzone 2! etc. etc." Otherwise, don't reply.**

Thank you. :)

Edited by GTAsoldier

• 2 months later...

OK, people. After months of contemplating, I have decided to buy flOwer. I just finished playing the first 2 levels (out of the five). From what I can say, it is really really good. The graphics are beautiful, and the gameplay is good too. I received my first trophy too (collecting that green-ish flower in the 1st level). I had to admit, my muscles got a little tense while using the SIXAXIS and holding one of the face buttons. But flOwer is great. It's worth the $10.

8.5/10

Never heard of it. I watched the second video you put on here, looks nice and relaxing. Loved the music too. I want it. :/

EDIT: What do you do in the game? ;O

TBH, I can't really explain it in-depth. So....you're collecting flower petals and spreading color throughout the fields. Hold any of the face or shoulder buttons to get wind speed and tilt the SIXAXIS into the direction you're flowing to. It's really simple. Give it a shot. :)

TBH, I can't really explain it in-depth. So....you're collecting flower petals and spreading color throughout the fields. Hold any of the face or shoulder buttons to get wind speed and tilt the SIXAXIS into the direction you're flowing to. It's really simple. Give it a shot. :)

Bold: Would if I could. Sounds nice and relaxing. Don't have a PS3 though.

• 3 weeks later...