Flight Simulator

_Ray

Flight Simulator  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should It be released on XBOX 360 and PS3?

• Yes
    • No
    • I hate Flight Simulator
    • WTF is Flight Simulator?

Last I heard was Microsoft cut the company that developed the game, I don't think we will be seeing any new Flight Simulator games in the near future. No source for this, might have been engadget.

Well that sucks if it's true.....

It would be sweet if you could like buy this miniature airplane cockpit for Flight Simulator, and like put it on a thing that moves it back and forth, and make it feel like you're actually flying.

What would it feel like though if I flew an Airbus into a building? :erm:

I played Flight Sim way back in the late 90's. I like flight simulators((no, not the game you're talking about, but simulators in general)). However, it would be highly unlikely to see a Microsoft game released for Playstation. Now, if there was a release for the 360 and possibly a true joystick released too, that would be awesome.

Speaking of which, was at Walmart last Saturday, and saw a badass joystick for about 90 dollars. Shit was pimp.

Well, yes. I like MS FS. Got FS 2000, FS 2004 and FSX. If you wonder why I don't have 2002, that's because I got FS 2000 in 2003 from some guy, I wasn't in to it before that time.

Anyway, it shouldn't be released on any console as it will be crappy anyway.. First of all, you need a joystick. And other then that, the system requirements for FSX are out of this world. I think it's actually heavier than GTA IV and Crysis. Thing is though, for this game, 10 is actually playable. Albeit not a very nice experience, it's playable alright. 15 fps is fine. In fact, the game even has the option to lock it at 15 fps, as you don't really need all that much more.

Well, yes. I like MS FS. Got FS 2000, FS 2004 and FSX. If you wonder why I don't have 2002, that's because I got FS 2000 in 2003 from some guy, I wasn't in to it before that time.

Anyway, it shouldn't be released on any console as it will be crappy anyway.. First of all, you need a joystick. And other then that, the system requirements for FSX are out of this world. I think it's actually heavier than GTA IV and Crysis. Thing is though, for this game, 10 is actually playable. Albeit not a very nice experience, it's playable alright. 15 fps is fine. In fact, the game even has the option to lock it at 15 fps, as you don't really need all that much more.

I plan to play at 1920x1200 with all settings on MAX if possible. :awesome: