Cannot find these! help

SanAnOutlaw

The Cheetah, Infernus, and Jester should be found driving around The Strip in Las Venturas. The Euros is parked under The Camel's Toe in Las Venturas but is only available in the Import/Export Car Lists. The Hotknife can be found outside Driving School after getting at least Bronzes in Driving School (I think). About that Farm Trailer... I've never seen that in my life.

The Cheetah, Infernus, and Jester should be found driving around The Strip in Las Venturas. The Euros is parked under The Camel's Toe in Las Venturas but is only available in the Import/Export Car Lists. The Hotknife can be found outside Driving School after getting at least Bronzes in Driving School (I think). About that Farm Trailer... I've never seen that in my life.

Thanks! I found a few of them. Also, there is this car that looks like the Ford GT. What car is that?

the Bucaneer can be found at the docks and naval ship area in san fierro,as for the feltzer that caz can be found mostly in las venturas and the richer parts of san fierro,cheetah can be found in every city mostly found on the las venturas strip,infernus can be found at wang cars in san fierro(i believe) as for the hot knife that can only be found at the driving school in san fierro after u get silver(i believe)and the car that looks like a fordGT40 is called the bullet it can be found at the driving shcool after you get all gold(i think)and also at a local burger shot in san fierro near the Gant bridge and one of your gf's house(forgot her name)the jester can be found almost anywhere in san fierro mostly around downtown near the valet area(the place on the mission 555-WE-TIP)as for the farm trailer,i have no idea where or what that is,but iam pretty sure if u find it,it can be hooked up to a semi truck or tractor.

hoped i helped

Edited by MetalInusan