What game made you nervous/scared?

Damjan

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I once pissed myself watching my older brother play Silent Hill 2.

Haha, I sure hope you were speaking hypothetically.

I played a game called 'Blood' when I was about 10. A few pixelated zombies coming at you will certainly scare you at age 10.. At least it did to me anyway. :P

I wish.

Lol, I just started playing Silent Hill 2 today and I must say that it's really really scary, at least for me...

Edited by Ivan

When i was little,i always got mad at Super Mario.The dumb little guy was always falling down,and i was smashing the keyboard,since then i have changed 3 keyboards and 5 mouses.

U?

WHEN you were little? That's assuming you aren't little now. When I was little, my NINTENDO CONTROLLER survived just fine through me playing Super Mario.

True, 11 years old is still little.

I still remember in the old days of GTA1, I was playing a mission and lost all my money, then I GOT SO MAD that I crashed the keyboard. :P Also yes, FEAR used to scare me too, specially the demo when you got to a zone which was fucking scary, that game fucked me completely.

Edited by Spider-Vice

I suppose the first game which scared me was Doom, there was a demo of it on my dads Windows 95 computer, and I was between 4-8 years old. Now it's really tame, but I hadn't really played a game like that before, only Crash Bandicoot. These days, I don't really play games that'll frighten or shock you, but 2 notable demos I played that scared me a little were Forbidden Siren, and Project Zero, or Fatal Frame if you're a Yank. That was about 4 or 5 years ago.

• 2 weeks later...

When I was little I used to get really scared of the boxing duck on Croc, Legend of the Gobbos. I played it again about 7 years later and I just thought "why was I scared of this?" Also the little minions on Croc used to freak me out, their giggling got me the most, creepy buggers.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I guess Half Life 2 scares me a little... it's not meant to be a horror game though, right? I thought it was pretty much just Ravenholme or whatever that was the horror level. Everything else seemed lulzy to me.

WE DON'T GO INTO RAVENHOLM! Fuckin' hated/loved Ravenholm. Gravity Gun + Saw blade + Zombie = Some of the most fun I've ever had in a video game. Ever.