Damjan

What game made you nervous/scared?

I once pissed myself watching my older brother play Silent Hill 2.

Haha, I sure hope you were speaking hypothetically.

I played a game called 'Blood' when I was about 10. A few pixelated zombies coming at you will certainly scare you at age 10.. At least it did to me anyway. :P

I wish.

I once pissed myself watching my older brother play Silent Hill 2.

Haha, I sure hope you were speaking hypothetically.

I played a game called 'Blood' when I was about 10. A few pixelated zombies coming at you will certainly scare you at age 10.. At least it did to me anyway. :P

I wish.

Lol, I just started playing Silent Hill 2 today and I must say that it's really really scary, at least for me...

Edited by Ivan

When i was little,i always got mad at Super Mario.The dumb little guy was always falling down,and i was smashing the keyboard,since then i have changed 3 keyboards and 5 mouses.

U?

WHEN you were little? That's assuming you aren't little now. When I was little, my NINTENDO CONTROLLER survived just fine through me playing Super Mario.

True, 11 years old is still little.

I still remember in the old days of GTA1, I was playing a mission and lost all my money, then I GOT SO MAD that I crashed the keyboard. :P Also yes, FEAR used to scare me too, specially the demo when you got to a zone which was fucking scary, that game fucked me completely.

Edited by Spider-Vice

I suppose the first game which scared me was Doom, there was a demo of it on my dads Windows 95 computer, and I was between 4-8 years old. Now it's really tame, but I hadn't really played a game like that before, only Crash Bandicoot. These days, I don't really play games that'll frighten or shock you, but 2 notable demos I played that scared me a little were Forbidden Siren, and Project Zero, or Fatal Frame if you're a Yank. That was about 4 or 5 years ago.

When I was little I used to get really scared of the boxing duck on Croc, Legend of the Gobbos. I played it again about 7 years later and I just thought "why was I scared of this?" Also the little minions on Croc used to freak me out, their giggling got me the most, creepy buggers.

I guess Half Life 2 scares me a little... it's not meant to be a horror game though, right? I thought it was pretty much just Ravenholme or whatever that was the horror level. Everything else seemed lulzy to me.

Resident Evil on PS1 scared the crap out of me when it first came out. I remember my cousin, and brother playing it, and it scared me so much that I ran into my parent's room, and hid under the covers. lol

I was such a pussy hahaha. Now I live, and breath horror.

I guess Half Life 2 scares me a little... it's not meant to be a horror game though, right? I thought it was pretty much just Ravenholme or whatever that was the horror level. Everything else seemed lulzy to me.

WE DON'T GO INTO RAVENHOLM! Fuckin' hated/loved Ravenholm. Gravity Gun + Saw blade + Zombie = Some of the most fun I've ever had in a video game. Ever.