It fucking hurts

macorules94

theres this girl... in year 8 (2007), and, she was always nice to me and shit, and she sat behind me, and i always used to turn around and talk to her, and she'd always smile, with her pretty face, and yeh she was always lighted up my day, and talk back and yeh i ended up falling inlove with her.... she changed in 2008, she firstly, went out with an african,

died her hair black, and she looked like an emo she started being mean, like i say hi, and shed say fuck off dont talk to me and shit

... she just went through phases. And now i told her everything, and she didnt even take it seriously, and now i feel weird

anyways, post your love storys

Edited by macorules94

^ Lol amazing :P

I end up with the chavish girls for some reason.. don't know why, must have something to do with my personality and they always end up cheating on you etc. I have found out that emo's are much better to talk to and actually take relationships seriously.

But if you dump an emo, she'll put a spell on you :lolbounce:

Lol :P.

Not emo's... its the gypsies you gotta be worried about with that. An emo would probably just cry for a bit then get over it.. a gypsie would put a curse on you. :P

Actually a gypsy would be way more likely to steal half your shit.

And I doubt most of the members in this topic knows what "love" feels like. If you are 14.... I'm sorry, under regular modern circumstances, you've probably never been "in love" with someone.

We all have some sort of lover that always seems to backstab you. Personally, I don't want anymore love until I'm older, I regretted being with my old GF because she was two-timing me and lied to me. I guess I wasn't important enough for her, luckily today she was walloped with a tuppence and it really hurt her.

Anyway, I agree with Dirty Harry, nobody should stop you from having a love despite your age. I saw something the other day with a six or seven year old lovers in it, I tell you, they just keep getting younger.

I never had a BF in high school ( I was way too shy....boy, what a difference now) but I had a HUGE crush on one guy and made my friend give him one of those lame "guess who likes you" notes with a dumb stick figure of myself so he would know who.

I found out as I went to lunch one day at the mall across the street as he walked in a group ahead of my friend and I that he clearly had a girlfriend, whom was all over him as they crossed the street.

LOL, I was so sad. After HS, I saw him at random times in town and he had broken up with his GF. I started working where I met my now husband after so I didn't care much about him anymore. I oddly enough have him on my facebook list, lol. He has some new GF now and she's ugly. I'm just glad my life worked out better.

:P

You were what, 12-13 years old? I never said it was horniness. I said it was hormones. I know what you're talking about, it doesn't matter how well you explain it, I know RIGHT NOW what you're talking about. I was "in love" at the same age. Felt the same EXACT way you're explaining you felt. However.... I was going through puberty. Looking back now, I realized it was just hormones making me feel that way. Sure, she was a good friend, but I wasn't in love.

I never had a BF in high school ( I was way too shy....

:P

You're the last person I'd expect that from. Finally had a steady girlfriend just on time to graduate from high school,

then she went rabid & turned into a slut monster.

I got used to the fact a long time ago that women usually had ulterior motives when they showed interest in me.

Their car constantly needed repair, they wanted to make someone jelous & even my alleged wife of 12 years only

showed interest in me just when she wanted to piss of her mother. Then one day I end up talking to someone who

wanted be be w/ me for...me?! That was 11 years ago & she still wants to be w/ me.

The others? They just don't matter, when it's right it just happens.

oh, I just discovered yesterday that the girl I'm planning to date already had a boyfriend, it is kinda sad because she's the only one I liked because she's very beautiful and a simple girl. I felt for the past two years that she liked me because I can see her sometimes that she is staring at me. But just because I'm a shy and taciturn person, I never did anything even though I'm persuaded my friends these recent days after they knew that I like her (I kept it a secret for two years). But now its too late, she had a boyfriend and there's only one month remaining for me in high school (which is going to end in March).

Now I'm regretting that I did nothing.... yet I learned a lesson.

Edited by Unnamed Noodle