Modifications We Have/Use.

RiderFan

Most of us customize Vice City in various ways. Here we can show others just what kind we use for others to see.

Pictures are welcome.

Some of the ones I use.

Gameplay:

BrokenFish's Supercar and NOS mod, Gun and Ammo Mod (my own),

Player Models:

Ayanami Rei (Neon Genesis Evangelion), Lara Croft (Tomb Raider - Movie version), KOS-MOS (Xenogears), Kusanagi Motoko (Ghost in the Shell - 1st movie), Cure Black (Futari wa Pretty Cure), Female Cops,

Guns:

Double Katana (VCM), Caster Gun (Outlaw Star), Gunblade (Final Fantasy VIII), Colt (Crono Crusade)Kaneda's Gun (Akira), Thompson Sub-Machine Gun 1928, Gundam Rocket Launcher (Gundam), Wolfwood's Gun (Trigun), and a P-90.

Aircraft:

Tie Interceptor (Star Wars), Osprey.

Bikes:

Kaneda's Bike (Akira), Pirate Sanchez, Sexy PCJ600 and 3 Gay Guy Faggio.

I have some more, but I'll list those later.

Attachment shows the following mods:

Sexy PCJ600 and Cure Black player model.

ScreenShot476.bmp

cool... i got heaps of car mods il list some.

Subaru Impreza WRX STi 2007, Nissan 350Z, Chrysler 300C, Nissan 300ZX, Lamborghini Gallardo Hamann Tuned, Ford Crown Victoria Police car, Ferrari Enzo, Mazda RX7, Peterbilt 379, Hummer H2, Chevy Bel-air kaufman cab, Porsche carrera 1984, HSV GTS 2002, Chevy Camaro IROC-Z

Holden VL commodore

Cadillac Fleetwood Limo

Starsky and Hutch Ford Gran Torino

i also have Spaceeinstein's all in one mod v2 which includes all this. sunshine autos is now a bmw dealership.

also when you post screenshots, make em in jpg format. its much smaller.

surrounded.JPG

thats a old screenshot from when i had ultimate vice city mod and spaceeinstein.

Edited by WRX22B1998

thanks man u da best!! just in the last couple of days i started playing VC again, SA wont run on my system :'( but u and i got the same taste in cars i think; the ones u stated were exactly like the ones i wanted.(except im coverting all mine to VCM lol lemme know what u want ill convert it for you)

btw how to package bikes and maps in VCMP?

Edited by bourget09

Ok, a Tachikoma is a fictional AI walker/roller tankette in the Ghost in the Shell universe, appearing in the manga created by Masamune Shirow and the Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex sub-universe.

major-tachikoma.jpg

Now to the modifications.

Ayanami Rei (alternate skin for the model), Bloody grass, Wolfwood's gun, Stripper Gang members, alternate ambulance colors, and a Titan Trashmaster.

screenshot7558sk8.jpg

• 2 weeks later...