XBOX Live? What are the features?

Husky

You already have an Xbox, no? And a 50" TV? Live is pretty cool I guess, I've never had a chance to play it properly, just in-store demos and shit. I know it has parties, ability to play online, download media, watch movies with Netflix(?) etc. and tons of other shit. I'm considering getting an Elite too, just for the DLC. Oh and for the record, Yahoo Answers is bullshit.

You already have an Xbox, no? And a 50" TV? Live is pretty cool I guess, I've never had a chance to play it properly, just in-store demos and shit. I know it has parties, ability to play online, download media, watch movies with Netflix(?) etc. and tons of other shit. I'm considering getting an Elite too, just for the DLC. Oh and for the record, Yahoo Answers is bullshit.

Naw screw the Go-Pro. I gave the TV to my dad. Since I am getting a new one from the 6 G's

• 4 weeks later...

Free demos are great, especially when you're looking at a $60 (US) game. It could save you from wasting it on

something that you hate & point you to something you'll love.

There's also some free content for various games. Crackdown, PGR, Saint's Row & Testdrive Unlimited all have free

stuff.

You should be able to get a free "silver" account that gets you access to that & basic messaging.