Is it morally wrong?

LDoubleU

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you sick fuck

And Lee, why the fuck you never post, biatch?

Seriously though... if I were in that position, I'd wait till she was 15... 14 is (very) dangerous territory, IMO. (Considering your age)

I know you like her and stuff mate, but even with all that love triumphs all bullshit, it might not be worth the stick from people who aren't your mates. Plus, if it ends, and she ends it, then.. well, you're gonna have got left by a 14 year old...

Talk to her about it, see whether she agrees etc. You should probably spend a few days together without dating to see if you guys are gonna actually get on before you start dating her.

Not if he doesn't rape her. I don't know about this law in America but to shag a girl, the girl has to be sixteen years old to be able to shag her without being put in jail.

Lol putting it bluntly there.

But yeah, you can't consent to intercourse until you're 16 years old in most countries (apparently it's 18 in a lot of US states though, but that's irrelevant here). So if you do have sex and you either get caught, or she for some reason cries rape then basically you are VERY fucked, especially since you're 18+ so you'd be tried as an adult obviously. Though to be honest the amount of people who you hear of losing their virginity before they're legal you wonder how the fuck people actually get caught in the first place.

Age gaps become less of an issue the older you get, there's 12 years between my Mum and Dad, fine now, but that wouldn't work if my Dad was 18, my Mum would only be 6 years old! :P

So yeah, it's not a problem but some people would frown upon it at the moment. Things sound weird when she's still at school and you've finished etc.

Fuck that bitch, Fuck her good, then get the fuck out of there or else she'll want to cuddle.

BOY, WHERE IS YOUR MAMMA?!?! (^ 11-year-old ^)

As long as it's not a serious physical relation ship & her parents are okay on this, 4 years isn't a big

deal. It's a case by case kind of thing, just remember that at 14 her parents are legally & morally responsible so

respect their wishes.

you'll have plenty of time for "other' things when you both get older.

PICS OR GTFO

Nobody seemed to have answered the moral question. My opinion, morally wrong? Not at all. If you like her then feeling weird won't matter.

Then again, when you go to your mates house he would be like, "Hey wanna xbox some upstairs?"

You: Err i was thinking i could sit around your sister's room and make out today.

Mate: Oh umm, tell me when you're done.

So by then he'll be like 22-23? And he'll probably be with someone else by then? And so could she as well?

I wouldn't exactly know what you should do, some people are saying you should (When they're seriously younger than a 14 year old) and some are saying don't. Well, for me, I would say do what you feel like doing, if you think it's right. But thinking about it, like Llama said, 14 is a pretty dangerous territory, from your age and hers. Maybe if you stay friends, and when she gets a bit older etc, you can take things up a notch.

I think the moral of this isn't wrong, but then again, her brother is your mate right? Looking at Slydes example (Which is lol), I really dunno what you could do, unless your mate is fine about it.

PICS OR GTFO

Nobody seemed to have answered the moral question. My opinion, morally wrong? Not at all. If you like her then feeling weird won't matter.

Then again, when you go to your mates house he would be like, "Hey wanna xbox some upstairs?"

You: Err i was thinking i could sit around your sister's room and make out today.

Mate: Oh umm, tell me when you're done.

Ok firstly, LOL. Secondly, yeah I thought that too... But I dunno really

So by then he'll be like 22-23? And he'll probably be with someone else by then? And so could she as well?

I wouldn't exactly know what you should do, some people are saying you should (When they're seriously younger than a 14 year old) and some are saying don't. Well, for me, I would say do what you feel like doing, if you think it's right. But thinking about it, like Llama said, 14 is a pretty dangerous territory, from your age and hers. Maybe if you stay friends, and when she gets a bit older etc, you can take things up a notch.

I think the moral of this isn't wrong, but then again, her brother is your mate right? Looking at Slydes example (Which is lol), I really dunno what you could do, unless your mate is fine about it.

Well he seems alright with it...

There's too many reasons why it will cause trouble for you. Her age, your friend, society, etc. It's really all about whether YOU feel it's right or not. But if you don't want all the trouble, all you can do is avoid the situation. Because you definitely won't avoid the trouble.

Well we'll see now, she says she's gunna think about it so yeah... I mean, we both like eachother it's just difficult given the situation...

All I can say is be very very careful. She is under the age of consent, so not saying you would go too far but if things ended badly then they can cry rape even if nothing has been done. Someone from my school had that, they got in serious trouble. He was 17 and she was 14. I just say be prepared for a alot of comments. My ex boyfriend was a year younger and I had people saying I was a child molestor and that was a years difference.