Is it morally wrong?

LDoubleU

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not wait? Keep your hormones in check. Be mature about it.

Personally, I am waiting until I marry to lose my virginity. But here's the catch: I can only marry a woman who is saving hers as well.

But my town is filled with hussies, sluts, and women who just cannot seem to wait. And thus I am fine in dying alone.

I have come into conflict with others because of this.

One girl who really, really wanted me to date her got seriously pissed off when I rejected her advances.

Edited by RiderFan

Personally, I am waiting until I marry to lose my virginity. But here's the catch: I can only marry a woman who is saving hers as well.

But my town is filled with hussies, sluts, and women who just cannot seem to wait. And thus I am fine in dying alone.

One girl who really, really wanted me to date her got seriously pissed off when I rejected her advances.

Jesus christ, I couldn't wait until marriage but I am not gunna go braking the law about it. IF we get together I will definitley wait until she is 16 and then untill she is ready.

.... He IS going to wait. Man we have an influx of people who have reading problems lately.

Good luck with finding a virgin to marry. They are few and far between.

If you "like" her you'll wait to "snake" her.

Funniest thing i have read in a long time.

Well anyway it doesn't really matter anymore... We decided the other night to stay mates for noe and see how it goes, the next day a friend of hers told me she's going after some guy in her year so I was like oh fair enough then.

Then the relationship she had with you did seem to mean that much now.