You guys forget about me?

Wheelman101

No happy Birthday? what is this, I was expecting a nice topic but :tongue: Anyway For the time I was away if anybody remembers me I Got my license, got my car, Broke 3 ribs and got around 50 + stitches, 15 staples from mountain biking. I hold a World Record, For the Fastest GT Snow Racer, 135Kmh, But seperated my shoulder when i crashed. So..

Whats up

So glad you're back, I was worried sick!

lol.

Hey welcome back Wheelman! One thing I completely remember about you is that video you posted when you burnt that Bee. :P That was epic.

Anyways happy birthday mate!

LOL that was hilarious!

Happy birthday Wheelman, seems like you've gone through some rough times in your absence but now you back and safe at TGTAP. :)

Edited by Artur

No happy Birthday? what is this, I was expecting a nice topic but :tongue: Anyway For the time I was away if anybody remembers me I Got my license, got my car, Broke 3 ribs and got around 50 + stitches, 15 staples from mountain biking. I hold a World Record, For the Fastest GT Snow Racer, 135Kmh, But seperated my shoulder when i crashed. So..

Whats up

Snow racers rock, i have one too:D Happy birthday man!

Have I been forgotten too :(

Yeah old members that go away for a certain time usually go on forgotten :down:

Holy shit, where the hell have you been? (Already answered, but...you know)

I don't think I've talked to you on MSN in a long ass time. How's your sister? Or am I confusing my MSN buddies again...AHHHH :wacko:

LOL thought you'd forget about that by now, She's Doing Good :gappy:

And a question to any mod/admin, isnt the "Elite" status for 4 years and over? for people who have been here this long?

And a question to any mod/admin, isnt the "Elite" status for 4 years and over? for people who have been here this long?

I'd imagine there would be exceptions. We have proposed some potential changes to occur when the forum is upgraded. I believe changes will be made to the Elite member section. :) We'll see though.