Rubik's Cube

Slyde

Yeah, pretty late to the game but i got a sudden urge to solve it. All the guides are so freaking complicated and don't make any sense. Has anyone solved it or know any EASY guides out there?

Call me nub but this thing is hard. BTW I've done the first side :tongue:

Lol,my dad knows how to do it in a minute.

I JUST FUCKING CANT.

I can get only 2 and a half sides and that's it.

There are tuts on YT, look there.

Don't work on sides. Work on CORNERS. Much easier. Get corners done. Do a corner, then do the corner next to it((so you end up with a rectangular looking piece completed, and are left with only two planes you can turn without messing up your progress)). I'm having trouble getting past that, but I'll let you know I've figured out that after you get two corners done, start working on edges. You know, the middle-side boxes? Those are a lot harder to get in place late in the game, so try to get those out of the way.

But yeah. Follow this page. It explains what I just said, in hella better detail, and it's the best I've found yet.

oh, its a nice game and a good pass time, it was popular here in some two years ago.

but unfortunately, i could complete only one side and a half of the cube :(

but some people just told me that there are just some patterns needed to be followed in able to complete the cube.

I've seen lots of tuts before, but google can help you there.