What do you wear?

Connor

Jeans: Normal or baggy. Never skinny jeans because I am already skinny and showing your cock bulge makes you look like a raging homosexual just gagging for attention - Emo's can somehow carry the look off, indie kids just look fucking retarded though with all their bright colours and shit (sorry Misho!). Occasionally I wear combat trousers when I want to look like serial killers such as Dexter for no apparent reason.

T-shirt: witty slogan / a band I like / or brands typically associated with skate/snow/surf culture (I do none of them though)

Hoodie: same as above really though often just fairly plain in comparison

Shoes: Vans or Globes at the moment, but I really need a new pair

Shirt, sweatshirt, jeans. All generic, no washed out or punk shit like that. I think they're cool and shit but I'm way too ugly to wear them.

You do realise it's the other way round right? Plain clothes make you look plain, wear some cool shit you'll look better for it.

Luckily for you, you don't have cock bulge :lolbounce:

Shirt, sweatshirt, jeans. All generic, no washed out or punk shit like that. I think they're cool and shit but I'm way too ugly to wear them.

You do realise it's the other way round right? Plain clothes make you look plain, wear some cool shit you'll look better for it.

Dude imagine me in Sherman's clothing.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

jeans. Short in summer, long in winter.

Adidas trackies

normal shirts (fitting) short in summer, long in winter. If its really cold, a Lonsdale jumper, or Adidas one

like Sky, I CANNOT stand big ass loose shirts. My friend always wears them, and he just looks stupid, it's embarresing to be around him in public. lol

Bonds boxers.

And skinnies would fit me perfectly, I'm skinny, but i don't want people to think i'm emo.

Edited by macorules94

like Sky, I CANNOT stand big ass loose shirts. My friend always wears them, and he just looks stupid, it's embarresing to be around him in public. lol

And skinnies would fit me perfectly, I'm skinny, but i don't want people to think i'm emo.

Same, I hate those types of t-shirts, they look horrible. I also hate thick jumpers/sweatshirts they too look horrible, thin ones look nice in my opinion. I find skinny jeans alright, I wouldn't wear them but I would often call the person wearing them "a stick" because it makes them look almost three times thinner.

I don't know if this is the same for anyone else but I hate shoes (those fancy ones that people wear to school and to work). I also have a dislike for stripy and polka-dot clothing, it looks very bad especially when someone wears it and it is very bright.

I wear medium to tight (scene would be my limit, I'd never go emo or gay tight) mostly black based but colorful or coolly decorated. Some are blue and I have a few purple, too. A lot of band shirts, custom shirts and just shirts that look cool. NO RED BASES, live near a lot of scraps and I don't want to take any chances. Plus I just don't like the color. All my jackets/hoodies are either black or blue and one is black and purple. No sweaters, longsleeve shirts (I have a cool Trivium one but I don't wear it cause I hate longsleeve shirts.) Always crazy colored boxers. Crazy black double hook belt, white leather belt an a lot of other scene belts plus some skate belts. I'm super tall, so it's hard to find slimfit shirts that don't ride up at the waist, which really pisses me off. Always crazy cool looking (IMO) jeans. Right now I'm wearing some that from a side angle look black but from straight on look sort of silver so the contours look awesome. Low socks. Always Adio shoes (Super hard sole, best feel, good for running AND skating). Keys hang from belt loop. My hair is pretty curly but it was really awesome waves. If I comb it when it's wet then shake my head for like 5 minutes it turns into the best consistency.

Same, I hate those types of t-shirts, they look horrible. I also hate thick jumpers/sweatshirts they too look horrible, thin ones look nice in my opinion. I find skinny jeans alright, I wouldn't wear them but I would often call the person wearing them "a stick" because it makes them look almost three times thinner.

I don't know if this is the same for anyone else but I hate shoes (those fancy ones that people wear to school and to work). I also have a dislike for stripy and polka-dot clothing, it looks very bad especially when someone wears it and it is very bright.

Odd, I HATE wearing tight shirts. Hella uncomfortable. And you've never seen the right type of stripes. I loooove stripes. And my favorite is definitely colorful stripped panties..... AAGGHHGGHGHH......

You'll usually see me in either Batman or Mario boxers. Pretty much.

• 3 weeks later...

:weird: Tight clothes ... I can't stand them. I like baggy clothes, no too baggy, don't wanna walk next to somebody and my pants to come after 5 minutes. I usually wear large T-Shirts with some grafittis or basket ball related thing on them and some baggy pants, that's during the summer. Now I'm wearing baggy jeans and some warm large t-shirts, shirts etc. Or just some track pants, also large. Not to mention my Baltimore Ravens T-shirt :hurrhurr: As for shoes, low tops, usually.

I wore tight jeans recently. >.< Never wanna do that again. I felt like in a prison, filled with constraints.

Edited by Gycu Brun X

I'll bump this topic.

I'm always wearing jeans, usually dirty looking from working outside / on cars / lawnmowers / etc but clean. Plain Tshirt or hoodie. I rarely wear shorts in the summer.

Footwear is always workboots in the inter. If it's spring / fall, possibility of work boots but usually sneakers. The sneakers are always what I can get cheap. In the summer, I wear sneakers, sandals or go around barefoot.