East Los Santos Files?

Hello,

GTA MK crashes while near the Cluck'N'Bell in East Los Santos.

I require a backup of:

Cluck'N'Bell File in East Los Santos

furntiure_lae2.txd

Edited by Guest

Read the below quote. You aren't allowed to upload game files on here simply because they could be harmful to your computer and various other reasons. It is recommended that you make a backup of the Data and Model files. The simplest way to have your game work again is to reinstall it.

Reinstall if you want the files. We don't allow distribution of stock game files here. Please, don't request them or distribute them.

Read the below quote. You aren't allowed to upload game files on here simply because they could be harmful to your computer and various other reasons. It is recommended that you make a backup of the Data and Model files. The simplest way to have your game work again is to reinstall it.
Reinstall if you want the files. We don't allow distribution of stock game files here. Please, don't request them or distribute them.

To reinstall All game just for a furniture_lae2.txd file? For one file to reinstall all game?

Ok, I'll not attach any file anymore.

To reinstall All game just for a furniture_lae2.txd file? For one file to reinstall all game?

Ok, I'll not attach any file anymore.

Reinstall it in a different location, and just copy what you need. You won't effect your installation anymore than modding it does. It may be a lengthy process, but at least it isn't illegal.