• GTA: Vice City Stories
    • GTA: Advance
    • GTAIV
    • GTA: Chinatown Wars
    • GTAI
    • GTAII
    • GTA London
    • GTAIV: The Lost and the Damned

mine is gta2(althought it says SA on my pro)but,noting can beat that game,i know gta4 is ultra 3d <_< wich in my opinion f***ed up the game but the top down series has to be the best and honestly what can beat

"if you wan't to see them cry,poke them in the eye,put your fingers in there socket now and watch them fry,taxi drivers must DIE!"

Edited by MetalInusan

• 2 months later...

Id say it would be a tie between GTA 3 and 4 but i think 3 was a bit better... First ps2 game i got. And i think it has the best storyline. I Beat GTA 4 in 2 days and i beat GTA 3 in 2 months (didnt get a memory card right away -_- ) but if i did get a memory card right away it would have taken me 1 month cause I Was 6 when i got it.

edit:Woops didnt look at the date sorry bout the bump...

Edited by auygjhsagy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Vice City. Although I love GTA IV, and CTW to me Vice City just oozes style, and character. IMO no other game touches it in these two areas.

What I love about Vice City is it's old school GTA. There's no micro management shit in it like GTA IV, or SA.

In Vice City I can play it without worrying about maintaining virtual relationships, or keeping other gangs away from my territory. It's just me, and the city.

• Like 1

Vice City, I love the 80's music and Tommy is awesome , The music in San Andreas is just terrible I think they went OTT with the gangsta vibe although I like the map scale, and 5 girlfriends but no boyfriends?? for-shame rockstar :lolbounce:

Edited by ReeceMix
  • Like 1

oh yeah deffo gta vice city although it wasnt the first gta game i played it was gta1 when i was really little and went to the hospital

lol they let me play it and i was real happy running over people :) but yeah i didnt even know it was gta1 at the time lol

vice city is awesome much more cheerfull and eighties in my eyes

• Like 1

Used to be Vice City, now it's IV and it's dlc.

I love it, I think the storyline was really good, more emotional, had kinda of a rpg feel with the choices you could make and generally I just thought the missions were really well done and quite different from each other, adding more variety which wasn't seen all that much in previous GTAs.

Graphically, it was much better but that's understandable since it's next gen and all that, the physics were great too.

Big improvement in gameplay, cover, blind fire and other additions were great.

In the end, I din't really enjoy IV like a sandbox game, thought it kinda failed in that aspect but as an action game, I think it really delivered a great experience.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

GTA3 is still my favourite. It was the first of the 3D GTA's and I loved it. It was easily modified and had a great story line. Even when the main story missions were over, there was still a lot of fun to be had. Great game.

x2

If I didn't just say x2 I would of pretty much regurgitated what Earth said.

• 2 weeks later...

VC,

But there's 1 thing...

We can't recruit gang members b4 we complete the game 100%,

And its a pain in the ass not having some backup when ur being chased by cops,

VC,

But there's 1 thing...

We can't recruit gang members b4 we complete the game 100%,

And its a pain in the ass not having some backup when ur being chased by cops,

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...