For all SA Modders

Over the last few days, new TGTAP members have been asking for original files. As most of you know, that is against ©opyright laws. I am not trying to be an ass or anything, but its against the law. You can find some orig. files at http://www.gta-downloads.com/. if you cannot find the files, look for a mooded WORKING one, or uninstall (i had to learn the hard way a couple of times. thank you Blacklisted) Next time, You'll have to backup. This is not ment to focus on any particular person, and i do not make laws. And like i said, i am NOT doing this to be an ass, And i didn't really want to post this either.

:R*: Nissan_Skyline_GTR_R34 :R*N:

Edited by Nissan_Skyline_GTR_R34

Over the last few days, new TGTAP members have been asking for original files. As most of you know, that is against ©opyright laws. I am not trying to be an ass or anything, but its against the law. You can find some orig. files at http://www.gta-downloads.com/. if you cannot find the files, look for a mooded WORKING one, or uninstall (i had to learn the hard way a couple of times. thank you Blacklisted) Next time, You'll have to backup. This is not ment to focus on any particular person, and i do not make laws. And like i said, i am NOT doing this to be an ass, And i didn't really want to post this either.

:R*: Nissan_Skyline_GTR_R34 :R*N:

We all understand. Although a better way to put it was "there are orgininal files at gta-downloads.com" not "Over the last few days, new TGTAP members have been asking for original files." I understand what you are trying to do although this is not the way to do it, I also noticed that you have not pointed users out because I was one that once needed a backup file.

Backup files should not be added on posts, if backup files are needed, they should be shared over a personal message.

Wat?

You do realize that someone can easily reinstall the game, right? Why would they want to look for "modded WORKING" ones for? Original files can be obtained if you simply just reinstall your game. If someone has a illegitimate version of GTA SA, well it's tough on them for downloading it, when they could of legally downloaded from a trusted source, or brought it from the store.

Also, why do you link to GTA-Downloads for? You do realize, like all fan sites, they don't have original files there? If they did, anyone can freely download the file, and not only that, can use it in their illegitimate version of their game, which may not have that file. So yeah, to sum it up, either reinstall the game, or if you can't do that, buy the legal version. It's that simple.

And i didn't really want to post this either.

What the hell? You didn't want to post this? You really didn't even need to, we have people who know that posting original files isn't allowed. Sorry, but you just wasted your time, mate.

Wat?

You do realize that someone can easily reinstall the game, right? Why would they want to look for "modded WORKING" ones for? Original files can be obtained if you simply just reinstall your game. If someone has a illegitimate version of GTA SA, well it's tough on them for downloading it, when they could of legally downloaded from a trusted source, or brought it from the store.

Also, why do you link to GTA-Downloads for? You do realize, like all fan sites, they don't have original files there? If they did, anyone can freely download the file, and not only that, can use it in their illegitimate version of their game, which may not have that file. So yeah, to sum it up, either reinstall the game, or if you can't do that, buy the legal version. It's that simple.

What the hell? You didn't want to post this? You really didn't even need to, we have people who know that posting original files isn't allowed. Sorry, but you just wasted your time, mate.

Sheesh. I just wanted to let people know that you cannot distribute original files, i didn't do this to get rude comments from people. I don't appreciate that

Oh, and who reported me?

Wat?

Sheesh. I just wanted to let people know that you cannot distribute original files, i didn't do this to get rude comments from people. I don't appreciate that

Oh, and who reported me?

Who the fuck are you? Leave this shit to staff. I'm sick and tired of seeing random new members coming in and bossing members around, trying to post "important topics" and speaking as if they've been Chris' best friend all his life.

You are a regular member who hasn't even been here a full year yet. If you "didn't want to post this", then you should've just left it alone.

Wat?

Oh, and who reported me?

Who the fuck are you? Leave this shit to staff. I'm sick and tired of seeing random new members coming in and bossing members around, trying to post "important topics" and speaking as if they've been Chris' best friend all his life.

You are a regular member who hasn't even been here a full year yet. If you "didn't want to post this", then you should've just left it alone.

Okay, another person who hates everything i post. THis is the only place that i can get away from my life, and probobly soon, i will be banned.

you have no idea how bad my life is. i mean come on, give me a break