Ghost/Ailens/Bigfoot?

Bar27262

Bigfoot - A playfull creature who likes to play in foggy, and/ or out of focus areas. I seriously doubt bigfoot is real.

Ghosts - Scary Clouds drawn to throwing chairs at single mothers and scaring grave robbers. No, once again, I doubt ghosts are real.

Aliens - They do exist, bacteria has been found on mars.

Proper aliens - Green people with big eyes, like harrasing cows, and have a tendency to be shot down over Mexico by the US-AF. Aliens probably exist, but we probably won't meet any for hundreds of years.

Bigfoot - A playfull creature who likes to play in foggy, and/ or out of focus areas. I seriously doubt bigfoot is real.

Ghosts - Scary Clouds drawn to throwing chairs at single mothers and scaring grave robbers. No, once again, I doubt ghosts are real.

Aliens - They do exist, bacteria has been found on mars.

Proper aliens - Green people with big eyes, like harrasing cows, and have a tendency to be shot down over Mexico by the US-AF. Aliens probably exist, but we probably won't meet any for hundreds of years.

I wouldn't doubt the ghost since there is life "After" Death

That's your belief, he might think something different. If his beliefs regarding the afterlife reflect his beliefs on ghosts then that's what he'll believe. You can't change what he does and doesn't think about ghosts.

Well i hear weird thing's in the night

Bigfoot - I'm sure someone out there looks like Bigfoot. :P

Ghost - I believe in ghost. My whole family has seen the one at my grandparent's old house, including my older brother's one girl friend...she called her dad to come pick her up after she saw it.

Aliens - I believe there are aliens out there, ones that are far more intelligent than us, but the real question is..."Have they been here before?" I think it's idiotic to think that we're the most intelligent life forms in the whole universe. The Universe is so vast that there has to be more life forms out there and there are probably a lot of different types of life forms that are more intelligent than us as well as a lot that are a lot less intelligent.

bigfoot - I always thought it was only endemic in USA, I don't even know whats a bigfoot until I watched Invader Zim some years ago

ghosts - I kinda believe in it, probably some sort of spirits or what

aliens - I'm not sure, probably there are some guys out there in the far side of the universe.

bigfoot - I always thought it was only endemic in USA, I don't even know whats a bigfoot until I watched Invader Zim some years ago

ghosts - I kinda believe in it, probably some sort of spirits or what

aliens - I'm not sure, probably there are some guys out there in the far side of the universe.

Bigfoot:

danchamp-1.jpg

Ghosts: Yeah, I haven't encountered one firsthand, but I do believe in their existence...

Aliens: Other than illegal aliens, I think I'm yet to conclude that such outer-space dudes do exist, although it is plausible, considering that there are over 9000 planets that are yet to be explored...

Ghosts: I do believe, when I was about 3 I apparantly said my Grandpa was there in the car and I was 2 weeks old when he died and didn't know who he was.

Bigfoot: Nope like Chestnut said we would have found him by now.

Aliens: I think its a bit ignorant to think we are the only lifeforms in this universe, intelligent or otherwise. So yes I believe in Aliens just not the green men with big eyes sticking probes up a hicks anus.

Aliens: Other than illegal aliens, I think I'm yet to conclude that such outer-space dudes do exist, although it is plausible, considering that there are over 9000 planets that are yet to be explored...

Bold: Yea, WAY over. One image from NASA showed over 10,000 galaxies and in every galaxy there could be millions of stars and around each of those stars could be a system of planets. That image was a very small portion of the sky, practically a little speck.

Ghosts: I do believe, when I was about 3 I apparantly said my Grandpa was there in the car and I was 2 weeks old when he died and didn't know who he was.

That's pretty odd. I'm assuming you knew what he looked like from pictures you've seen of him.

Aliens: I think its a bit ignorant to think we are the only lifeforms in this universe, intelligent or otherwise. So yes I believe in Aliens just not the green men with big eyes sticking probes up a hicks anus.

Bold: I feel the exact same way about it. We could barely account for what's in our own air space half the time let alone our ENTIRE UNIVERSE.

you won't believe there's real ghost until a ghost will appear in front of you.

I believe although I haven't seen one.

Fail.

Not sure if I've even posted here, probably have.

Ghosts: No, people always try to thrust their 'OMG HAV SEEN' stuff on me, and I just don't buy it. I favour logic to that spiritualistic stuff.

Aliens: Well, duh.

Bigfoot: No. Any species by inclination breeds so that it can grow, and dominate. By now, if there was a bigfoot (created by a breeding pair, obv.), there would be colonies of them.

Bigfoot: No. Any species by inclination breeds so that it can grow, and dominate. By now, if there was a bigfoot (created by a breeding pair, obv.), there would be colonies of them.

The only instances of bigfoots that I see are those monster trucks that spawn in SA when you key in 'MONSTERMASH'. There are some that are claimed to be pics of the creature in action (most of them blurry and/or unclear), but I suspect that they're just shooped images or something like that.

So logic automatically means that ghosts just can't be there? Where do ghosts seem illogical? Logic and spirituality aren't like opposite things that can't coexist. And you don't even REALLY have to be spiritual to believe in "ghosts".

Yes, logic will tell you that if bigfoot existed there would be a LITTLE more proof of him, and more of them running around. However, if this is a secluded creature that lives in really remote parts of the world, then who knows.

Anyone who says that aliens don't exist and that they couldn't exist and they are just stupid fictional things blahblahetcetc.... Are ignorant fucks. That's really all there is to it. In a "vast and infinite" universe, to believe that YOUR planet is the only inhabited one is not only ignorant, but arrogant as fuck.

That's your belief, he might think something different. If his beliefs regarding the afterlife reflect his beliefs on ghosts then that's what he'll believe. You can't change what he does and doesn't think about ghosts.

Well i hear weird thing's in the night

I do too... I think it's the two guys across the street playing a game... not sure.