10-Year old boy Murderer vote

Bar27262

I think Decapitation

How merciless of you... I only posted a story of a woman who rammed a schoolboy (it is an accident, but since the boy was killed she's still liable) and now you're discussing the finer points of torture on her?

But anyway, a formal revocation of driving license and a long jail sentence should be fine...

Edited by Huckleberry Pie

The family should sue her for vehicular manslaughter. Let me ask you something Bar(Random Numers). Would you be happy if it was your Aunt, Mother, Sister, that would be decapitated for accidental vehicular manslaughter? Its obvious she did it on accident. She should just pay the consequences of a 2-4 year jail time and have her license suspended.

The family should sue her for vehicular manslaughter. Let me ask you something Bar(Random Numers). Would you be happy if it was your Aunt, Mother, Sister, that would be decapitated for accidental vehicular manslaughter? Its obvious she did it on accident. She should just pay the consequences of a 2-4 year jail time and have her license suspended.

Agreed. Oh, and according to my dad, she'll probably spend six years in jail for vehicular homicide (defined rather vaguely in the Philippines as "reckless imprudence resulting in homicide", which can also stand for other offenses that may not neccesarily involve vehicles), plus a suspended driver's license...

EDIT: Here's a link to the blog concerning the incident: http://aboutmyrecovery.com/2009/02/25/juli...miel-alcantara/

Edited by Huckleberry Pie

Most of these punishments are unreasonable and outright cruel. She accidentally killed a 10 year old boy, don't you think she is in enough trauma as it is? I mean ... she accidentally killed a kid, hell I would be traumatized if I accidentally killed a chinchilla or possum, much less a kid. She should have her license suspended, maybe do some community service. Definitely no more than one year in prison. Very few people come out of prison better than when they went in. They just end up becoming more soulless and getting more contacts. Prison is just where they store the people who do not deserve to live in this society until they are forced to let them back on the streets, then they usually just end up back in prison. Prison is where we should keep the animals, let the actual humans with morals have another chance.

Most of these punishments are unreasonable and outright cruel. She accidentally killed a 10 year old boy, don't you think she is in enough trauma as it is? I mean ... she accidentally killed a kid, hell I would be traumatized if I accidentally killed a chinchilla or possum, much less a kid. She should have her license suspended, maybe do some community service. Definitely no more than one year in prison. Very few people come out of prison better than when they went in. They just end up becoming more soulless and getting more contacts. Prison is just where they store the people who do not deserve to live in this society until they are forced to let them back on the streets, then they usually just end up back in prison. Prison is where we should keep the animals, let the actual humans with morals have another chance.

I too think this is fucking cruel as I said in the other topic...I doubt any of you would be saying these things if it were to happen to yourself or if this woman was related to you.

Obviously she should get some time in prison, so people understand that they need to pay much more attention to these things, I would agree with that if I was in the same situation, believe it or not. But execution? society has come way too far for that to happen.

Some of you need to grow up, no offense.

She should get a good 20 years. And after that, a mob following her chanting the name of the child she killed. All day, Every day.

When she goes on holiday, She see's me.

When she goes to work, She See's me.

I am the boy she killed two months ago, while travveling at 35 in a 30 zone.

That describes that "Think" advert very well despite it being quite creepy. I hate how she must be feeling right now about the incident and what terrors she must be going through.