Sign in to follow this  
Grove St Gunna

Im Also Leaving

I know i didnt stay long,

but i havent got enough time to help with all the mods, and ive got to help with my site (MVI Modding) and, my exams also coming up, so goodbye, but you may see me in the near future

WTF, is everybody who helps MVI in some way leaving?

Well im helping MVI and ive just joined and i intend to stay a long time !?!?!?!?!

Well good luck with your exams , grove st gunna .

thanks

Well im helping MVI and ive just joined and i intend to stay a long time !?!?!?!?!

Yeah, but you havent been on the MVIM forums much recently anyway, but you have been just now

anyway, my time is up, goodbye

thanks, and before i leave, i want to say:

I have had a wonderful time, here at the gta place forums, all you members are great people, shame i didnt get to know you better :), anyway, i wanted to let you all know that, you will all be missed :), bye for good :(, ill see you in the future maybe ;), bye

Yeah but i eant for here.

c ya in the fridge

edit: i thought you said you were leaving.If you were leaving then why are you still here.

Cant you resit the temptation of these forums

Edited by randomman

Why did you make a topic about this if no one knows you around here? I mean, seriously. Mvi has a reason, he's pretty well known around here, but you.. I've never seen you around the forums..

So yeah, why DID you make this topic?

Ok, is this the new trend? people leaving and making goodbye threads?, good bye man, I dont know you that much, but good bye.