Scout sig

chris82

tf2sigscout3final.png

Obviously if you have Intershit Explorer 6 this won't look right.

Whaddya think? Of course the scout layer has motion blur applied. The background images are given a gaussian blur, faded into eachother with a reveal all mask, and overlaid with a pattern. Also they have minor content-aware scaling applied to make them fit just right in the borders.

The word bonk is a smart object which is distorted, warped, rotated, and has a low opacity.

My name has several effects, namely a master "soft light" blending mode to make it partially transparent and a stroke/satin/gradient overlay/outer glow.

The text below my name is un-anti-aliased and stroked 1px. The font is "Visitor," the same font used for making userbars.

Looks good but who is that ? Also just adding a plain blurred bakcground to all of your previous sigs and also this one doesn't look nice, you are not at all making new ideas !

Try a bit brushing with some abstract brushes. Use of pen tool on the bat............etc,etc.

Looks pretty sweet, Is that the new scout bat?

No, I actually prefer the old one most of the time. I play 2fort a lot so double jumping is useful with the bridge in the middle. However on maps without a lot of vertical space, the new bat is a lot nicer. But I think his taunt (which I recorded for the sig) is better with the old bat.

Looks good but who is that ? Also just adding a plain blurred bakcground to all of your previous sigs and also this one doesn't look nice, you are not at all making new ideas !

Try a bit brushing with some abstract brushes. Use of pen tool on the bat............etc,etc.

Pen tool on that bat? Wat?

The blurred background's purpose is to indicate the class "popping out of" the background...that they are in the scene but it is behind them. Also this sig has a transparent pattern overlay on the background which the older ones don't.

chris82_tf2sig_redux.png

pyrosig.png

chris82_tf2sig_heavy.png

Pen tool on that bat? Wat?

The blurred background's purpose is to indicate the class "popping out of" the background...that they are in the scene but it is behind them. Also this sig has a transparent pattern overlay on the background which the older ones don't.

chris82_tf2sig_redux.png

pyrosig.png

chris82_tf2sig_heavy.png

By pen tool on bat i meant to make some effects on the bat and if you wanted the render to pop out then why did you blur it lol ?

ABSTRACT BRUSHING IS NOT NEW. IT DOES NOT AUTO-WIN OR AUTO-COOL. HELL, IT ISN'T EVEN TRENDY ANYMORE.

FUCK people, learn something besides brushing all the time.

By pen tool on bat i meant to make some effects on the bat and if you wanted the render to pop out then why did you blur it lol ?

Pen tool = effects, lolwut?

And DAMMIT. That isn't a render. Well, technically... It is.... But not because he cut it out.

Personally, I like the theme, but it's too blurry for me. I prefer Sappin.Your.Sentry.

Lol? He's the only one around here having such kind of sigs...weird and good.

chris82_tf2sig_redux.png

pyrosig.png

chris82_tf2sig_heavy.png

Beautiful, just beautiful, especially the blurred background... :coolthumbup: And make some more, dude, I like it!