POOPDICKTV

This shit is back up, two live channels, and a movie channel. A few on-demand shit. Seriously, bad ass shit. All 90's shit. Hey Arnold, Goosebumps, Angry Beavers, this shit people. COME ON. Oh yeah, 50-viewer limit on them, unfortunately. But this is awesome website.

www.poopdicktv.org

You can watch a lot of the old '90's Nickelodeon shows on TurboNick too.

I also saw Rocket Power and Rugrats, and the Wild Thornberries on there.

Poopdick is all the best shows and movies from the 90's, not just Nickelodeon. Nick never played Bevis and Buthead, or any of the good stoner movies we cannot help but love because of how ridiculous they are.

This shit is back up, two live channels, and a movie channel. A few on-demand shit. Seriously, bad ass shit. All 90's shit. Hey Arnold, Goosebumps, Angry Beavers, this shit people. COME ON. Oh yeah, 50-viewer limit on them, unfortunately. But this is awesome website.

www.poopdicktv.org

Eliza and Tommy are teh awesomeness back then... I watched a lot of RR and WTB when I was 14... :coolthumbup:

Now if only that there are more 90s shows like Madeline and stuff... :P

Edited by Huckleberry Pie

I miss the cartoons of the 90s'. "Hey Arnold", The "Angry Beavers" and all that are awesome shows I use to love and watch when I was young. It's a pity that current gen cartoons can't be like them since they lack the certain thing that makes the 90s' Cartoons awesome like back in the days.

www.poopdicktv.org

Eliza and Tommy are teh awesomeness back then... I watched a lot of RR and WTB when I was 14... :coolthumbup:

Now if only that there are more 90s shows like Madeline and stuff... :P

Check Poopdick TV. Check it often. Check the on demand sections of both channels, as they have slightly different things uploaded. Also check the movies section, I think I MIGHT'VE seen the Madeline movie listed.

Check Poopdick TV. Check it often. Check the on demand sections of both channels, as they have slightly different things uploaded. Also check the movies section, I think I MIGHT'VE seen the Madeline movie listed.

The live-action one? Or the animated telefilms like My Fair Madeline? Never got to watch that piece of epicness in full... :pissedred:

The live-action one? Or the animated telefilms like My Fair Madeline? Never got to watch that piece of epicness in full... :pissedred:

My bad, it wasn't Madeline I saw. It was like... Matilda or something. However, they do keep adding new things.