Should my mom sue the school board? For kicking me out before end of grade testings?

Husky

WTF!?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Should my mother sue the school board?

• Yes
    • No
    • I will never get laid

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a kid in my English and literature class my senior year. He was expelled from school the day before our exit exams, he had to take his entire senior year over again.

You go to school to learn, not dick around. Misbehave and there will be consequences.

If kids took school more seriously, maybe we wouldn't be one of the dumbest countries. We don't even have common sense anymore!

It's your fault really, you shouldn't even mess about in school if you were suppose to have this sort of end of grade test or whatever.

Take the failure. Suing doesn't get you anywhere, and it's you that caused the problem, and after all, if you ever did take the suing part in, your mother will get laughed at in court for something like that. I just think take in the failure, that way, you can rot and learn from your past mistakes. It may sound harsh, but if you got suspended, it's your fault really, and your mother suing the school board isn't really going to resolve anything at all. You're just wasting your time.

So take the failure I'd say, you'd be wasting your time.

I think suing is a greedy thing to do. Say you did sue and won, how selfish is that? The school would be at a loss and think of all the kids at the school who would loose out because you sued when it was your fault. Its not fair when people do this and put the police or schools into trouble and then they have to make cutbacks which means standards start to fall. I'm sorry if I sound harsh but you knew tests were coming up, so you shouldn't have been messing around. Its a lesson that you will learn. I just feel suing is greedy and wrong.

There wasn't even anything I did wrong, EVERYONE was playin' around in class. My Language Arts teacher has friggin camera's in his classroom wtf? I wasn't the only one goofing off in class. Every kid in my class was horse playing, running around etc. I dont know how he suspended me. Well the Administrators of the school just gave the damn Behavior Form to the guy who is head of the school board. So there's two fucking choices. Send me to another school , or suspend me for 10 days... WITH THEM KNOWING that there is a benchmark testing going on. (That school is filled with a few Crips and Blood gang members) This is what they do in every other country in the world... the reason the U.S. is always labeled as having 'bad schools' is because we include every child in our statistics, while other countries only include their 'good' students... what you are talking about is just the natural path that some schools feel they must take because of "No Child Left Behind" which punishes good schools with low scores... this is ironic because the American system has always been one of including all children, and it seems that now schools are choosing to leave children behind so they are not punished by "No Child Left Behind".

I think suing is a greedy thing to do. Say you did sue and won, how selfish is that? The school would be at a loss and think of all the kids at the school who would loose out because you sued when it was your fault. Its not fair when people do this and put the police or schools into trouble and then they have to make cutbacks which means standards start to fall. I'm sorry if I sound harsh but you knew tests were coming up, so you shouldn't have been messing around. Its a lesson that you will learn. I just feel suing is greedy and wrong.

The school I go to is a run-down old ass school Rainbow Bear. They suspend any kid so they can be labeled as a good school with less bad kids.

EDIT:BTW Were not suing for its money.

Edited by Husky

And WTF!!?? They suspend me almost every week. I've missed about 60 days of school. For stupid petty shit!

-Boris did not report to Silent Lunch. 1 day of in school suspension

- Boris did not read his W.O.R.D book. - 1 day of in school suspension

- Boris was skipping class with a fake pass. (What da fuck?) - 5 days of Out of school suspension.

- Boris did not report to his bus. 1 day of Out of school suspension

- Boris was sitting at the wrong table at lunch. In school suspension 3 days

- Boris was talking in the hall. In school suspension 3 days

- Boris smacked another stundent in the back of the head at Physical Education (EVERYBODY ELSE WAS PLAYING THAT GAME) - 3 days of Out of school

- Boris farted in Language arts when the A.C was off. Excused ( Yeah that was funny though)

- Boris threw paper at lunch 1 day in school suspension.

Aside from sitting at the wrong table and talking in the hallway, those were deserved. If you don't want to get in trouble, don't fuck around, especially if your school has some pretty harsh sentences. Just because everyone else dicks around doesn't give you an excuse to. And since you seem to get caught a lot, I'd think you'd stop it.

There wasn't even anything I did wrong, EVERYONE was playin' around in class. My Language Arts teacher has friggin camera's in his classroom wtf? I wasn't the only one goofing off in class. Every kid in my class was horse playing, running around etc. I dont know how he suspended me. Well the Administrators of the school just gave the damn Behavior Form to the guy who is head of the school board. So there's two fucking choices. Send me to another school , or suspend me for 10 days... WITH THEM KNOWING that there is a benchmark testing going on. (That school is filled with a few Crips and Blood gang members) This is what they do in every other country in the world... the reason the U.S. is always labeled as having 'bad schools' is because we include every child in our statistics, while other countries only include their 'good' students... what you are talking about is just the natural path that some schools feel they must take because of "No Child Left Behind" which punishes good schools with low scores... this is ironic because the American system has always been one of including all children, and it seems that now schools are choosing to leave children behind so they are not punished by "No Child Left Behind".

Bull-fucking-shit. Foreign countries don't hide their screw-ups, there are just less of them because they know how to teach their students to be respectful young adults, not whiny kids who love to blame others for their problems. Grow up and take your punishment like an adult. Christ, I got suspended for three days for defending myself because of the zero tolerance policy. You didn't see me bitch half as much you're doing right now.

Edited by L-RiC

End of Grade testing... like that test that you do at the end of each grade. Well what I got suspended for was horse playing in class, like throwing things. etc. I just didnt get suspended. Someone told me " Hey man you just missed the end of grade testing ". I got suspended like 7 days ago.

Regardless of what everyone else was doing, you still shouldn't of been a little dick. You can't complain that you got punished, and you most definitely cannot sue the school over it. Stop your fucking bitching and accept that you got punished.

Husky, if you were just posting to disagree with everyone in this topic, then why post it? You asked for opinions, you can't say you weren't expecting people to say this stuff. It's your fault you were caught doing it, nobody else's, that's why I hardly ever goof off at school especially before my exams or tests. That's a fact why I have NEVER been suspended at school before.

Though it seems as if you go to a rather shit school. The students only get punished for more severe stuff other than "Farting in class" or "Hitting someone in the back of the head". In P.E. we can hit someone in the balls, rugby tackle them and smack someone in the head with a ball and still not get punished. Here, you wouldn't get punished for swearing unless it's 'fuck' or 'c*nt'. In my school there are only five rules (or Golden Rules as they're called).

Again, it's your fault why you aren't able to sit the test and your fault why you were caught misbehaving.

Although i voted No, threaten them....

Everyone's afraid of lawsuits.

I'm not dissagreing with any of you. I just wanted to take some advice. And yeah, I go to a rather twat school which is full of gang members ( Go Figure). I'm not being bitchy about it. I'm just pissed off that I'm targeted. And thats the main point of this sue Steam. My moms lawyer sent a letter telling them to fuck off. And they still dick around.

My mom got a reply from them lets see what happens

DBL Post: Ha! What I tell you guys! The school sent back a letter which was suppost to be sent a long time ago. They are now sending us letters from last year. I don't normally dick around in class. It's just that school, everyone has sued that exact school before. And what else? There fawked because they kicked me out for yada yada. I told you guys. The fucking shit school is loosing, there doing things which my mum's lawyer calls " Bullshit ". ;)

(I'll stop my bitching now)

Edited by Husky

I don't understand what you're trying to say. Your mum is suing the school and you're winning? I'm jumping on the bandwagon now but you are really at fault for this, the school probably did the right thing. If you were stupid enough to let yourself get suspended, then you should accept the consequences. They probably should have suspended you after the tests were over which would be more reasonable.

And WTF!!?? They suspend me almost every week. I've missed about 60 days of school. For stupid petty shit!

-Boris did not report to Silent Lunch. 1 day of in school suspension

- Boris did not read his W.O.R.D book. - 1 day of in school suspension

- Boris was skipping class with a fake pass. (What da fuck?) - 5 days of Out of school suspension.

- Boris did not report to his bus. 1 day of Out of school suspension

- Boris was sitting at the wrong table at lunch. In school suspension 3 days

- Boris was talking in the hall. In school suspension 3 days

- Boris smacked another stundent in the back of the head at Physical Education (EVERYBODY ELSE WAS PLAYING THAT GAME) - 3 days of Out of school

- Boris farted in Language arts when the A.C was off. Excused ( Yeah that was funny though)

- Boris threw paper at lunch 1 day in school suspension.

Those are some retarded rules.

Anyway its your fault, end of story.