Should my mom sue the school board? For kicking me out before end of grade testings?

Husky

WTF!?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Should my mother sue the school board?

• Yes
    • No
    • I will never get laid

Heh, tests were easy (Class of 2004 here), I just never wanted to do the classwork. As for cutting class, if I ever did that my mother would have slaughtered me like a farm animal.

For farting in class? You have to do the "one cheek sneak".

Sitting at the wrong table? What kind of school do you go to?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know that having all these suspensions on your record isn't going to go well for your chances to get into further education - colleges, universities etc. I'm going to college on Monday for an interview, they see your records when you apply, they ask your school for the records.

It has been said that I have more of a chance of getting into college than most of those who are applying because they don't attend classes and they fight at school. I don't do this because it helps towards my chances of getting into higher education along with all the top grades I'm getting. Maybe you should start behaving again.

And WTF!!?? They suspend me almost every week. I've missed about 60 days of school. For stupid petty shit!

-Boris did not report to Silent Lunch. 1 day of in school suspension

- Boris did not read his W.O.R.D book. - 1 day of in school suspension

- Boris was skipping class with a fake pass. (What da fuck?) - 5 days of Out of school suspension.

- Boris did not report to his bus. 1 day of Out of school suspension

- Boris was sitting at the wrong table at lunch. In school suspension 3 days

- Boris was talking in the hall. In school suspension 3 days

- Boris smacked another stundent in the back of the head at Physical Education (EVERYBODY ELSE WAS PLAYING THAT GAME) - 3 days of Out of school

- Boris farted in Language arts when the A.C was off. Excused ( Yeah that was funny though)

- Boris threw paper at lunch 1 day in school suspension.

You go to a weird school. Even though your school seems to suspend you for no good reason, you still did things wrong.

At the worst, the school are "picking on" you because theres a chance you might improve. The gang members you talk about have no chance, so the school just don't even bother. I'd take it as a compliment that your teachers are putting the effort into punishing you (with the aim of improvement), rather than ignoring you at the back of the class or expelling you entirely (which would be a lot easier).

I got expelled when I was 14, cos I was bored out of my skull in a tiny school and started getting involved in the wrong people. When I got kicked out I went to an awesome school, made loads of friends, got put in charge of loads of things, was a well-respected member of the school community to the point where a couple of times a week the headmaster would be running round the school looking for me so I could go fix a problem. As a result of all this, I'm an Executive Officer of my University's Students' Union, which would never have happened if I was dabbling around in crime and drugs and stuff.

So I'm glad I got expelled, cos I changed, I put the effort in, and it paid off. You should do the same. Sure it may not be "fair", the punishments may be weird, but you know what you gotta do to stop it.

Either that, or send the TGTAP mods in. We know how to deal with unruly teenagers better than anyone.

And WTF!!?? They suspend me almost every week. I've missed about 60 days of school. For stupid petty shit!

- Boris was skipping class with a fake pass. (What da fuck?) - 5 days of Out of school suspension.

- Boris smacked another stundent in the back of the head at Physical Education (EVERYBODY ELSE WAS PLAYING THAT GAME) - 3 days of Out of school

- Boris farted in Language arts when the A.C was off. Excused ( Yeah that was funny though)

I pity you. Those are the worst rules I have ever seen. Weres the freedom, in that.

BTW, good luck on the test.

Look, this is going to sound really, really strange but.... raybob is right.

Ray, quote that in your sig and I'll kill you :P

It is quite tempting. :P

Dude, everyone else is right. If everyone else was robbing places, would that make it OK for you to do it too?

And here's what my school would do to some of that. (Some may not be neccesarily worse. And I have reason to believe that some of that is exaggeration) But the following are not exaggerations. Experience from some of my classmates. (In my 8 years of school, I've gotten a few HW Detentions (3:00) , 3 4:00 Detentions, and 1 in-school for defending myself when some kid tried to punch me.)

Ray did not report to Lunch Detention: 1 WEEK 2 hour Detention

Ray skipped class: AT LEAST 1 Week Out of School Suspension.

Ray did not report to his bus: 3 Days 4:00 (2 hour) Detention.

Ray sat at the wrong lunch table: 1st offence, 2 days lunch detention. 2nd offence, 2 weeks lunch detention.

ANY PHYSICAL CONTACT: Ranges from 1 day in-school to expulsion. (Usually 3 days of Out of school) My school is so strict about this I'm surprised that they haven'tgone as far as deportation. :P

Threw something at lunch: Either 1 day in-school or 1 week Lunch Detention.

And my school, is not a bad school either.... We have something like: 88% students proceed to college, 95% pass ELA/Math Exams, and I think in my class, 73% of the kids had an average of over 85%.

Edited by MrLlamaLlama

Thanks Gerard. I'll try to do the same thing you did.

Dude, everyone else is right. If everyone else was robbing places, would that make it OK for you to do it too?

And here's what my school would do to some of that. (Some may not be neccesarily worse. And I have reason to believe that some of that is exaggeration) But the following are not exaggerations. Experience from some of my classmates. (In my 8 years of school, I've gotten a few HW Detentions (3:00) , 3 4:00 Detentions, and 1 in-school for defending myself when some kid tried to punch me.)

Ray sat at the wrong lunch table: 1st offence, 2 days lunch detention. 2nd offence, 2 weeks lunch detention.

ANY PHYSICAL CONTACT: Ranges from 1 day in-school to expulsion. (Usually 3 days of Out of school) My school is so strict about this I'm surprised that they haven'tgone as far as deportation. :P

And my school, is not a bad school either.... We have something like: 88% students proceed to college, 95% pass ELA/Math Exams, and I think in my class, 73% of the kids had an average of over 85%.

You've made the worst example I've ever seen Raybob. I'm not dumb enough to do that lol. Anyway what school do you go to? Let me guess a big ass school that looks like a collage witch takes up 4 city blocks, a magnet school? I should start calling you Jr. Bill Gates

Raybob, you owe me big for what I'm about to do.

Raybob is saying you can't justify screwing around because your peers are doing it. As the saying goes, "If everyone else jumped off a cliff, would you do it?" There's no cliff-jumping or robbery, but the message is the same. Don't take things so literal and don't follow the herd, especially if they're a bunch of fuck-ups with no real goals in life. It doesn't matter what school you go to. Retards are everywhere. I go to a small school that, while not having a gang problem, is overrun with wiggers and rednecks that do nothing but cause trouble. The only reason I got in a fight was because of some dumbass redneck who kept fucking with me until I had enough and punched him in the face.

Edited by L-RiC

Thanks Gerard. I'll try to do the same thing you did.

You've made the worst example I've ever seen Raybob. I'm not dumb enough to do that lol. Anyway what school do you go to? Let me guess a big ass school that looks like a collage witch takes up 4 city blocks, a magnet school? I should start calling you Jr. Bill Gates

I live in a town with less than 13,000 people. My school has ~700 kids divided up through 3 grades. Looks like a college.... Yeah, no.

Ray, you owe me big for what I'm about to do.

This is sweet, first Llama, and now you. :clapping:

Edited by raybob95

There was a kid in my English and literature class my senior year. He was expelled from school the day before our exit exams, he had to take his entire senior year over again.

You go to school to learn, not dick around. Misbehave and there will be consequences.

If kids took school more seriously, maybe we wouldn't be one of the dumbest countries. We don't even have common sense anymore!

Agreed. It's impossible to take it seriously though when everyone around you is a fucking asshole.

There was a kid in my English and literature class my senior year. He was expelled from school the day before our exit exams, he had to take his entire senior year over again.

You go to school to learn, not dick around. Misbehave and there will be consequences.

If kids took school more seriously, maybe we wouldn't be one of the dumbest countries. We don't even have common sense anymore!

Agreed. It's impossible to take it seriously though when everyone around you is a fucking asshole.

LOL, relating to that, nice signature Chestnut:

vodkaandfrenchfries.jpg

Edited by raybob95

When I was in school, all my friends turned into idiots and living their lives in detention and bunking. One barely got into college, she got 5 GCSEs all Cs. Others had to retake their GCSEs. They were my friends and I refused to get sucked into it. I did punch someone but I did not get in trouble because it was noted that this person had been bullying me for a year, so my form tutor just told me "Well Done". I just got on with studies and stayed away from trouble. I never had even one detention.

I just say ignore what everyone else is doing and get on with your work. At the end of the day if you work and do well you will be the one with a bright future, not the idiots who mess around. I think about 10% of my school year went off to university. We had about 100 students in my year. The rest have turned into losers, main example three girls have had babies with 50 year old men. Creepy.

Raybob, you owe me big for what I'm about to do.

Raybob is saying you can't justify screwing around because your peers are doing it. As the saying goes, "If everyone else jumped off a cliff, would you do it?" There's no cliff-jumping or robbery, but the message is the same. Don't take things so literal and don't follow the herd, especially if they're a bunch of fuck-ups with no real goals in life. It doesn't matter what school you go to. Retards are everywhere. I go to a small school that, while not having a gang problem, is overrun with wiggers and rednecks that do nothing but cause trouble. The only reason I got in a fight was because of some dumbass redneck who kept fucking with me until I had enough and punched him in the face.

Agreed on that. It is obvious that you shouldn't screw up just because your peers screw up at school, too. Fight when you need to, not when you want to.

I almost got kicked out of school just because of some foolish thing I did at one time, so I decided to get over it and try to stay out of trouble as much as possible.

Those are some retarded rules.

Anyway its your fault, end of story.

-Angel called a girl a mistake: 2 weeks of OSS

-Angel punched a kid in the face: 5 days of ISS

-Angel sat at wrong table after-school: 3 days of lunch detention

-Angel ate lucky charms in class: 2 days of ISS(Holy shit)

-Angel kissed a girl in hallway: half a day of ISS(This one really makes me sad)

-Angel didn't pay for lunch:1 week ISS(WTF MAN!?)

-Angel did not have a ride home: had to walk home and 1 day of lunch detention

Your schools worse but mine does stupid shit too

Those are some retarded rules.

Anyway its your fault, end of story.

-Angel called a girl a mistake: 2 weeks of OSS

-Angel punched a kid in the face: 5 days of ISS

-Angel sat at wrong table after-school: 3 days of lunch detention

-Angel ate lucky charms in class: 2 days of ISS(Holy shit)

-Angel kissed a girl in hallway: half a day of ISS(This one really makes me sad)

-Angel didn't pay for lunch:1 week ISS(WTF MAN!?)

-Angel did not have a ride home: had to walk home and 1 day of lunch detention

Your schools worse but mine does stupid shit too

Haha Lol. Thats funny as shit. lets trade schools.

....Just stfu and get in and get out......

Believe it or not you figured that out. Sometimes you just have to put up w/ something you think is crap far awhile,

but eventually it's over & you get on w/ your life. That philosophy will serve you well in life.

As for screwing around in class, hitting people & not doing your schoolwork, you kind of did that to yourself. I won't

bore you w/ the standard "If the Finklestein kid jumped into a wood chipper would you" lecture, but, if the Finklestein

Kid....

You've been busted enough times that even when you do small things you get busted when someone else just gets a

warning. The school just looks at your record & decides not to waste time on you. They're tired of being treated like

free babysitters.

What you can do is start taking school serious & try to learn. It'll take work & time to turn things around, but you should

be able to do it.

Glad to hear they're willing to let you make up the test, use that your advantage & good luck.

Yea I was going to my friends house after school and he told me to bring lucky charms then I got hungry in 2nd period and shes like PUT THOSE FUCKING LUCKY CHARMS AWAY and I'm like noooo, sad face :(

Did you bring enough to share?

I just got excluded from school for 5 days.

Basically, 10 guys came up to me when I was outside when no one was around and the main one said "Why did you kick my little brother in the chest last night?" obviously I didn't do that, I wasn't even out last night, they started on me, I said "I'm not going to have a fight with you, since there's about 10 of you...", then I walked off, went inside school and kicked the shit out of a wall to take my anger out, then 2 teachers started taking to me and then accused me of kicking that kid for no fucking reason, so I told them to fuck themselves, and I went and smashed up all their fire extinguishers, broke a door, made 4 massive cracks through it, then some guy grabbed me, so I smashed him into a wall then put him on the floor then I got the bus home.

Instead of fucking helping me with the fucking situation, of 10 dickheads wanting to break my legs, they thought they'd just stand there and accuse me of doing something I'd not done as well, can't be fucking fucked with them.