Sign in to follow this  
RiderFan

Akinator, The Web Genius!

I found this a while ago and it's neat. It's basically a game of 20 questions (there is an option for more) to find out what character (real or drawn) you are thinking of.

Test the Akinator genie!

It has a fair range of accuracy in it's guessing. I have stumped it at least 4 times in the past.

correct.jpg

correct2.jpg

I tricked him once with Alex Mack. He guessed Hayden Panettiere's character from Heroes. Loooooser!

Edited by rappo

It got me thrice.

Vergil form Devil May Cry,

Klaus form American Dad!

and Dick dastardly from whacky races... (curveball)

It comes to a point where it asks you such specific questions, that you know it's got you...

Anyway, if you want to talk with the internet some more, here's someone to argue with.

iGod.

You get one million points from me if you can get him to agree that he doesn't exist. :P

He didn't get me when I thought of Cortez from Timesplitters, he got me straight away though when I thought of James Bond :P

@Llama: Just tried that iGod thing. Meh, God is a boring conversationist.

It got me thrice.

Vergil form Devil May Cry,

Klaus form American Dad!

and Dick dastardly from whacky races... (curveball)

It comes to a point where it asks you such specific questions, that you know it's got you...

Anyway, if you want to talk with the internet some more, here's someone to argue with.

iGod.

You get one million points from me if you can get him to agree that he doesn't exist. :P

That Igod thing is awesome :lol:

Anyway, I got Dante from DMC and then Akinator was wrong and instead of Leon S. Kennedy form Resident Evil I got Isaac Clarke from Dead Space...