Shows you are watching now

Slyde

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Power Rangers, Rocko's Modern Life, Pokemon, Goosebumps, All That, Beavis and Butthead, Doug, Angry Beavers, and Kablam.

H O L Y S H I T

Those shows are old school. I love Beavis and Butthead. I have all three seasons on DVD and UMD.

Pokemon was awesome, but once they past around 200 of them...I started to lose interest.

All That was also awesome, but the newer ones sort of sucked big fat donkey balls.

Some currently new shows that I've been watching are "Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory" and "Nitro Circus".

Hey Arnold FTW

I forgot that one.

You aren't watching Poopdick, are you?

Wat? Screw poopdick... I'm watching it on cable. For some reason there is an On Demand channel that plays old Television Shows, and there's another one that plays it on air. I think its another Nikelodeon I forgot I gotta go check, yeah I watch it like every friday night (when it comes on). I love that show, and Angry Beavers.

Shows in the 1990's where so much better than now.

Power Rangers, Rocko's Modern Life, Pokemon, Goosebumps, All That, Beavis and Butthead, Doug, Angry Beavers, and Kablam.

H O L Y S H I T

Those shows are old school. I love Beavis and Butthead. I have all three seasons on DVD and UMD.

Pokemon was awesome, but once they past around 200 of them...I started to lose interest.

All That was also awesome, but the newer ones sort of sucked big fat donkey balls.

Hell yeah, I haven't been watching actual tv recently((with the exception of some Simpsons, Family Guy, and King of the Hill)), all we've been watching in Poopdick.

Shows in the 1990's where so much better than now.

Nickelodeon went WAY down hill in the 2000's.

that show had gotten old for me around that time to if anything they should of ended it before that point they gotta try and stop copying ea you can only push things so far until it sucks and they should definitely start showing old school shows again since I miss megas xlr and samurai jack but I mostly watch family guy and whatever is on g4

Oh realy? How? You can tell Cartoon Network went down hill at that time too... or was just at the end of 2005 when it started to suck.

Whenever they took off things like Rockos Modern Life, Angry Beavers, and the original Doug. When they started playing a LOT of live action shows. When they started TRYING to appeal to older audiences.

I remember as a kid I hated Nickelodian, I just thought it wasn't that funny and the shows were pretty meh.

I just finished watching Season 4 of Prison Break and now I'm waiting for the new episodes to come out. There being aired sometime in April.

Edited by Mpilk901

Angry Beavers was aired on Nick here :/ Scooby Doo, The monsters, Josie and the Pussycats, Beyblade,etc were pretty decent toons too.

Currently I'm watching Scrubs, How I met your mother, Bleach(Anime), Devil May Cry(Anime), Big bang theory and a few other shows.

My mom likes Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother, so I watch those usually every week. When I can, I watch Scrubs((watched two episodes today)), that's actually one of my all-time favorite tv shows. Ever. Just, because the way it makes me feel.

I remember as a kid I hated Nickelodian, I just thought it wasn't that funny and the shows were pretty meh.

You'd REALLY hate it now.

I used to sit watching Cartoon Network all day, everyday around 1998-2001(when the box stopped recieving it, some little box my grandad found, that picked up a bunch of foreign channels and CN), 2007- onwards it just sucks...No good shows. I remember just sitting there, watching Ed, Edd n Eddie all day long, good ol' days, maybe a bit of Scooby Doo and other cartoons too, before Ed, Edd n Eddie started..

Now I just watch Family Guy and stuff like that, Mock The Week, things like that, Discovery Channel, etc...

Edited by Twisted

I used to sit watching Cartoon Network all day, everyday around 1998-2001(when the box stopped recieving it, some little box my grandad found, that picked up a bunch of foreign channels and CN), 2007- onwards it just sucks...No good shows. I remember just sitting there, watching Ed, Edd n Eddie all day long, good ol' days, maybe a bit of Scooby Doo and other cartoons too, before Ed, Edd n Eddie started..

Now I just watch Family Guy and stuff like that, Mock The Week, things like that, Discovery Channel, etc...

Same here I remember getting up on Saturday morning to watch fox but that has gone down hill so fast you cant even compare it to anything of how fast it failed but 2 shows I had liked were metabots and beyblade

Shows in the 1990's were so much better than now.

Nickelodeon went WAY down hill in the 2000's.

Yeah, agreed on all of you. CN, Nickelodeon and Disney seemed to go downhill when High School Musical and some other crappy shows came out.

Scooby-Doo and most of the old-school stuff was way better, especially when I was little. The newer ones seemed to lack the charm the old shows had.

Edited by Huckleberry Pie