Shows you are watching now

Slyde

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm currently watching season 4 of South Park, it's great, tough they mock somehow Romania in the 3rd episode, not getting pissed or anything, it's just a cartoon ffs. On TV, I'm watching CSI Miami (last episode of the 5th season will air today) and CSI New York.

Now a question, is the show I keep hearing about that good, I'm talking about that new one, Dexter, is it really good or just overrated? I kinda miss Prison Break, need a show to keep me on the endge of my seat like that one.

To end for today, *Cartman voice* screw you guys, I'm going home. Always wanted to say that. :awesome:

lol yeah dexter is really good im up to sorta the end of s3. i think e10. i was watching the office and south park when it was on, but south park isnt back til october i think. im watching burn notice, how i met your mother and dexter now. oh and top gear australia (thats on tv) its shit compared to the UK version though.

I'm currently watching season 4 of South Park, it's great, tough they mock somehow Romania in the 3rd episode, not getting pissed or anything, it's just a cartoon ffs. On TV, I'm watching CSI Miami (last episode of the 5th season will air today) and CSI New York.

Now a question, is the show I keep hearing about that good, I'm talking about that new one, Dexter, is it really good or just overrated? I kinda miss Prison Break, need a show to keep me on the endge of my seat like that one.

To end for today, *Cartman voice* screw you guys, I'm going home. Always wanted to say that. :awesome:

Isn't CSI NY that's going to the 5th Season finale and not Miami?

lol yeah dexter is really good im up to sorta the end of s3. i think e10. i was watching the office and south park when it was on, but south park isnt back til october i think. im watching burn notice, how i met your mother and dexter now. oh and top gear australia (thats on tv) its shit compared to the UK version though.

Haha :awesome:

TG UK is back on sunday, too :P

Been watchin' loads of family guy and Big Bang theory.

Haha :awesome:

TG UK is back on sunday, too :P

Been watchin' loads of family guy and Big Bang theory.

ah cool. yeah big bang theory, the chick in that show is pretty hot :P

i wonder if SBS will have the new top gear on monday or whatever..

just checked, its not :(

Edited by WRX22B1998

Yeah Kaley Cuoco. Did you ever used to watch 8 Simple Rules, she was in that. Big Bang Theory is pretty funny though.

yeah watched it before they had it on channel 9 here like tuesday night or something, but didnt last long.

the only reason i watched it :P

lol nah it was a orrite show. it was on all the time on fox8 here.

• 3 months later...

Lots of Rocko's Modern Life right now. I've realized being able to reminisce while doing anything just makes anything so much better, and RML is one of the many things that does that. Saving up for the first and only season of John From Cincinnati currently, I seriously recommend the DVD to anyone. Look it up.