What are you doing in "what are you [...] right now" topics right now?

Chris

There's like a new one posted everyday. Most already exist as well.

I realise this is an equally useless topic so if anyone has a good idea of what to do then post a post in this topic saying what to do.

The person who comes up with the best idea of what to do in this topic wins a free lifetime membership to the "I like to dress up like a princess" club.

Wondering how TGTAP struck up such a sweet deal? Well, we didn't. I stole rockstarrem's membership card.

There's like a new one posted everyday. Most already exist as well.

I realise this is an equally useless topic so if anyone has a good idea of what to do then post a post in this topic saying what to do.

The person who comes up with the best idea of what to do in this topic wins a free lifetime membership to the "I like to dress up like a princess" club.

Wondering how TGTAP struck up such a sweet deal? Well, we didn't. I stole rockstarrem's membership card.

THE WATCH THE RICKROLL v.2 song and play obamasworld club

http://superobamaworld.com/

I reckon we should get the guy with the biggest penis in the world, to bum rape everyone who posts in this topic, then give them a 2 month blowjob, which will leave their penis ultra-small, then top it off with a nice rimming session. Then...we bring the dog in, that then licks everyone's balls and makes us all happy...we all love bestiality in here right? Then we get some 90 year old stripper who was probably on a deck of cards in 1917, get her to dance for us, which will then make us cry so badly, because it will be so beautiful, seeing her flaps dangling over our faces. Then we all sit and have tea and scones.