Attention All Americans

Little_Chestnut

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People actually eat that shit?

Those are all some of the most unappealing, unappetising foods I have ever seen in my life. They all look fucking disgusting.

Also, the second half of the pictures are of foods made in such a way that they're physically impossible to eat without looking like a spastic. Don't you get laughed at while eating it?

Those are all some of the most unappealing, unappetising foods I have ever seen in my life. They all look fucking disgusting.

Also, the second half of the pictures are of foods made in such a way that they're physically impossible to eat without looking like a spastic. Don't you get laughed at while eating it?

In America you are looked at as a legend for eating that type of stuff. No one really laughs unless you are obscenely obese.

Edited by Little_Chestnut

Yeah, you look ridiculous eating it, but people love watching you do it. And the last half of them are definitely the worst. That's when they get just plain outrageous.

To me, the Pizza with mini pizzas on it and that 15ft long hot dog with bacon, jalapeno, etc on it look SOMEWHAT good

And impractical to eat.

Gross. Then again most of the fat people in this country live in the South. And the South blows. Also, Spaz lives in Florida lol, worst state to live in other than Alaska or any state in the midwest...except maybe Texas, depending on your ethnicity.

Northeast = Best

Bold: Well...no shit. That's something that doesn't need to be said. It's just a known fact. :awesome:

I eat like a fat person, yet I look like a white ethiopian. :thumbsup:

Fast metabolisms are awesome. :awesome:

Edited by Harwood Butcher

I'd just like to say that I have never seen any of those with the exception of a couple.