Attention All Americans

Little_Chestnut

Gross. Then again most of the fat people in this country live in the South. And the South blows. Also, Spaz lives in Florida lol, worst state to live in other than Alaska or any state in the midwest...except maybe Texas, depending on your ethnicity.

Northeast = Best

I live in Florida and I can say it's not the worst but its not the best either, the south owns and not all of us are imbred rednecks >.<

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gross. Then again most of the fat people in this country live in the South. And the South blows. Also, Spaz lives in Florida lol, worst state to live in other than Alaska or any state in the midwest...except maybe Texas, depending on your ethnicity.

Northeast = Best

I live in Florida and I can say it's not the worst but its not the best either, the south owns and not all of us are imbred rednecks >.<

Florida is either inbred rednecks, old people, or people like me who move from the north and mess up the housing market :whistle:

Northeast = Best

Florida blows big cock. I know. I live here. It has nothing.

Northeast = Best

Florida is either inbred rednecks, old people, or people like me who move from the north and mess up the housing market :whistle:

Yeah. FUCK. YOU. YANKEES. If the north is so much better, STAY THE FUCK UP THERE AND QUIT FUCKING WITH OUR REAL ESTATE VALUES. OUR HOUSES ARE CHEAPER. WE'D LIKE IT TO STAY THAT WAY((because jobs just happen to pay less down here, too, for some reason)).

Your from Jersey Chestnut? Same here :) What part?

I went to an indoor market in Cardiff and there were many body parts staring at me. Quite disgusting, there was a pig head staring at me, the intestines seem to be popular in Wales. Also so are faggots (thats a liver meatball).

Your from Jersey Chestnut? Same here :) What part?

I went to an indoor market in Cardiff and there were many body parts staring at me. Quite disgusting, there was a pig head staring at me, the intestines seem to be popular in Wales. Also so are faggots (thats a liver meatball).

Bridgewater, which is in Somerset county. Sort of in the middle north of the state.

I went to a fair down here, apparently you can order ANYTHING deep fried. Of course I had to crack a few jokes to friends that have never left the state.

Texas is the fatest state in America. I learnt that from Supersize me.

I just saw that video in Health class the other day. I eat junk food about almost everday and I still dont gain weight. Of course I have my vegatables, fruits,

and work out.So alls fine.

Like already said you'll find only find this shit down in the South just fucked up, like can you eat a salad for a change. No wonder the U.S is the fattest country in the world.

Lol, deep fried cawk.

Anyway, I just looked at some of the other pages, ice cream with bacon.......for fuck sake, I doubt it would make it much fattier, just make it taste like shit.

I actually had bacon in a sweet orange cream custard tort at school and it wasn't too bad. The theory behind it was "breakfast" since it had the orange and bacon flavor with the eggs in the custard. I have eaten bacon when my hands were covered in chocolate ganache and the flavor wasn't too bad. Just a bit awkward. This is probably the reason I am getting fat, the crap I eat in school.

good god, food in the south is disgusting. dinner in atlanta was like a page out of this blog. grossest shit i've ever seen...

You're an idiot, etc.

Like already said you'll find only find this shit down in the South just fucked up, like can you eat a salad for a change. No wonder the U.S is the fattest country in the world.

You're also an idiot. Watch some Man Vs. Food. This shit is ALL OVER THE COUNTRY, it is NOT limited to "the south". So fuck you?

I think it was Harrods that has released a bacon flavour chocolate bar, cost about £5 per bar I think.

Im from Nutley, which is close to the Giants Stadium. Good to know another Jersey girl haha

How the hell did you end up on that end of the pond?