Post your mugshots v3!

Chris

What type of camera setup were you guys using? I've seen that type of lens of some camera's but not on a video camera.

Yes, Chris is right, that was an ARRIFLEX 16SR2, which means that was a film camera, we were shooting on 16mm.

The rectangular thing wasnt the lens. It is like a case to protect the lens from unwanted reflections. I think it's called 'lens shade', here we call it 'parasolar'.

I found 2 closer looks, they were actually from my filming

3686247735_1fec34bfe2_b.jpg

3687051866_175b04b22b_b.jpg

Damn, I've actually heard of those. Old camera, really nice though. Straightforward and compact. How much did you get yours for?

@ DH - Damn. How was it? :P

@ draftermatt - Fun pics. How was the wedding?

Is that all? I guess I'll have to post my lucky pic!

foto015l.jpg

(What a showoff! :lol: )

Holy shit at the girl. Damn is that your sis? Or your girlfriend? She's probably your sister. :(

She's not my sister and she's not my girlfriend (YET!) when the holidays are over, I'M GONNA GET HER!!! For God sake let me have her this time! Please support me! :awesome:

@drafter

You guys look like the valets in SA in the third pic :awesome:

@Dirty Harry

lol, it would be better if it was real pussy :hurrhurr:

Man! I'm missin a lot of action at this topic, I should post some pics later

Woo new Llama pics. You never post your pics. This is a momentous occasion!

Even when he's drunk? These are sacred pics! :lol:

Awesome, I may be buying that. Since we don't know each other IRL it won't be copying so I won't look like a twat :P

Ahahahaha I literally was thinking the same thing Chris. When we both put our pics up, I might as well make a funny shoop of us three with the shirts. :P

@ Llama - When I first read your posts earlier today I thought you literally ment angry, but I'm a little faded at the moment anyway and I finally got it. Haha damn. I feel stupid.

Edited by Nate10

Damn, I've actually heard of those. Old camera, really nice though. Straightforward and compact. How much did you get yours for?

Chris is right again :P. It's not mine, it's the University's. We all use them when we need to, for free.

:wtf:

BALLS. You are one lucky girl.

GBARLY FUCKING EDIT: Llama, you know lee in RL? Weir.d I had no idea.

Edited by Nate10

Awesome, I may be buying that. Since we don't know each other IRL it won't be copying so I won't look like a twat :P

Ahahahaha I literally was thinking the same thing Chris. When we both put our pics up, I might as well make a funny shoop of us three with the shirts. :P

@ Llama - When I first read your posts earlier today I thought you literally ment angry, but I'm a little faded at the moment anyway and I finally got it. Haha damn. I feel stupid.

LOL Americans.

@drafter

Heh, yes we do. I thought I looked like a giant fucking berry in that get up.

Thankfully I wasn't the one who picked the colors, but the girl who took my measurements did a terrible job. My buddy there you can't even see his gut. Mine was straining against the fabric, I was waiting to lose a button.

Today was a bit boring as I waited for the floor to dry so I made the best of it, starting off with looking around to make sure no peeping toms were around as I made out with Christian Bale.

025-1-1.jpg

I then proceeded to make myself a cartoon, posing with Star Trek 4, because that movie is awesome, and so is Star Trek.

023-2-2.jpg

...and this one is just being posted because I can't wait for my hair to grow that long again <3

n544105314_3367704_4987.jpg

I will finally post pictures, I rarely do as I'm not photogenic. My smile is just demented when forced.

So here is me on holiday when I went to Copenhagen Denmark last week.

086_86-2.jpg

This one is by a fountain in Tivoli Gardens (100 and something year old theme park by the way)

076_76.jpg

078_78.jpg

I don't know why I am laying on a crab but there you go.

@drafter

Heh, yes we do. I thought I looked like a giant fucking berry in that get up.

Thankfully I wasn't the one who picked the colors, but the girl who took my measurements did a terrible job. My buddy there you can't even see his gut. Mine was straining against the fabric, I was waiting to lose a button.

Jeez, did you lose a button anyway? :P

Still gonna be a while b4 I upload a pic of myself

Damn dude, compared to the other picture I've seen of you: you've gotten A LOT taller and well. Older. Fun hair, and kindah cute girl you got there ;D She your girlie or..?

NINJA EDIT: You know where I can get that shirt you've wearing in the picture with the girl? I fucking dig it.

Edited by Nate10

Damn dude, compared to the other picture I've seen of you: you've gotten A LOT taller and well. Older. Fun hair, and kindah cute girl you got there ;D She your girlie or..?

NINJA EDIT: You know where I can get that shirt you've wearing in the picture with the girl? I fucking dig it.

Yep, although we got into a little fight with Scott when i said the hair of that girl makes her look like a freak. :P