Post your mugshots v3!

Chris

l_c1a2fc0c378541da81c98130aee782fe.jpg

Hmf, picture of Devan and I.. <3 I really like this picture. It was her birthday. Fuck, this weekend was fun.

Greensabre13 is probably the only one who'll know who Devan is, haha. Well.. Sherman may know too actually.

edit: Woah, just realized how you can still see how fucked up my right wrist is from when I broke it.

Edited by Nate10

I won't post a picture of myself because I'm black and don't want to ridiculed because the staff obviously ignore racism and leave it unpunished, but I will claim that sex with a round Italian baked dish surpasses that with a female.

;)

@BOLD: Erm... lol?

@UNDERLINED: haha, all I am saying is I bet the pizza is better to eat out :P

LOL. Wow..

@Warrior13 - baha, yeah.. I guess so. Nothing to abnormal for a guy.

It's totally normal for a guy that is undergoing with puberty and all that, Warrior13 has probably not really experienced that much so it's weird for him.

I've actually had somewhat hairy legs since I was about 6 and I didn't actually hit puberty til' 8 but yeah, I definitely know what you mean. Warrior13 might not be FULLY exposed to it. Either way though yeah my legs indeed are sorta hairy.

LOL. Wow..

@Warrior13 - baha, yeah.. I guess so. Nothing to abnormal for a guy.

It's totally normal for a guy that is undergoing with puberty and all that, Warrior13 has probably not really experienced that much so it's weird for him.

I don't think it's weird, I think it's alright.

I've probably got the most hairiest legs in school! Probably as much as Nate10 does :P

It's just that I'm used to seeing everyone with shiny, smooth, hairless legs here.

Hmf, picture of Devan and I.. <3 I really like this picture. It was her birthday. Fuck, this weekend was fun.

Greensabre13 is probably the only one who'll know who Devan is, haha. Well.. Sherman may know too actually.

edit: Woah, just realized how you can still see how fucked up my right wrist is from when I broke it.

Man, that's CUTE. :)

My legs are more or less that hairy as well.

Also, CUTOFFS for the win. Or just Nate and I? :P

This is my fellow bandmates and I. I'm the one in the middle!

l_7e4a6ea7bc754e74a8bea0b007b49eff.jpg

Man, that's CUTE. :)

My legs are more or less that hairy as well.

Also, CUTOFFS for the win. Or just Nate and I? :P

This is my fellow bandmates and I. I'm the one in the middle!

l_7e4a6ea7bc754e74a8bea0b007b49eff.jpg

Aww, thanks man. And eee oh yes. Cutoffs.. <3

Love the picture btw, and look at you just being a rebel looking the other way. :P Oh and I added your band. :)

Aww, thanks man. And eee oh yes. Cutoffs.. <3

Love the picture btw, and look at you just being a rebel looking the other way. :P Oh and I added your band. :)

*wondering what these guys mean by cutoffs...*

Haha, Greensabre's a rebel :P

the guy at the right: hey everyone! Look over there!

Greensabre13 : :weird: I don't want to look at that! *looks away*

:gappy:

You seem to be the tallest and skinniest in that pic