Post your mugshots v3!

Chris

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Seeing as I'm practically the only member whose appearance is a complete mystery due to never venturing into this topic (or owning a camera), I think it's about time for that to end. I'm still not getting a camera, though.

One of my friends took this during breakfast sometime this week. I'm taking it without permission :lol:

l_1aac11b2267b43d199841a925ef89f64.jpg

Seeing as I'm practically the only member whose appearance is a complete mystery due to never venturing into this topic (or owning a camera), I think it's about time for that to end. I'm still not getting a camera, though.

One of my friends took this during breakfast sometime this week. I'm taking it without permission :lol:

Hm, is it weird to say that I've wondered what you've looked like for a pretty long time haha?

Hm, is it weird to say that I've wondered what you've looked like for a pretty long time haha?

That's one person down, Spaz is the only one left to post pics :)

• 2 weeks later...

Sup. 'Bout time I came out of hiding I guess. Busy growing a beard for no fucking reason right now, other than to be manly and shit. This is from a few days ago. Only like 5 days worth here, it's fairly shit actually but meh.

Black and white like all the cool kids do these days, and I feel like being pretentious :P

IMG0963bw49y.jpg

You must post ITT if you are currently wearing facial hair. WRX? You're half Cypriot or something though so you have a huge advantage :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...