Post your mugshots v3!

Chris

@chris

goddamnit im not cypriot im greek lol. half greek half italian.

and yes there is a difference lol, cypriots are considered turks which are like the long standing enemy of greeks (apparently)

you call that a beard. ha ha ha ha ha :P

4139711608_9dd14486b3.jpg

i think this is coming up to a week and a half ? according to my sister i look like im hiding a bomb (facial hair = terrorist apparently) il probably shave tomorrow night though. i remember after i finished y12 i went nearly 2 months without shaving that was epic, i didnt get any photo's though :(

Seeing as I'm practically the only member whose appearance is a complete mystery due to never venturing into this topic (or owning a camera), I think it's about time for that to end. I'm still not getting a camera, though.

One of my friends took this during breakfast sometime this week. I'm taking it without permission :lol:

l_1aac11b2267b43d199841a925ef89f64.jpg

Hm, is it weird to say that I've wondered what you've looked like for a pretty long time haha?

That's one person down, Spaz is the only one left to post pics :)

You do realize this is topic number three, right? And funnily enough, there's pictures of me on the same page you posted this.

• 2 weeks later...

Where you at in those pictures, Matt? And is that your hometown? What coast you on? That's actually decently pretty water. In Central Florida, all of our "popular" beaches are disgusting. North Florida, however, has gorgeous beaches. Pearly white sand and glimmering water.

The top picture is me standing in the Gulf of Mexico just off St. Pete Beach. The 2nd one is at Blizzard Beach water park at Disney World.

That was from my vacation in September/October, I live up in Maryland.

Where you at in those pictures, Matt? And is that your hometown? What coast you on? That's actually decently pretty water. In Central Florida, all of our "popular" beaches are disgusting. North Florida, however, has gorgeous beaches. Pearly white sand and glimmering water.

The top picture is me standing in the Gulf of Mexico just off St. Pete Beach. The 2nd one is at Blizzard Beach water park at Disney World.

That was from my vacation in September/October, I live up in Maryland.

You could've hit me up. I see I'm not loved. :nope: Shermy still hasn't dropped by to visit yet. I should move to a European country, then all the UK peeps can come visit me. They actually visit people.