Post your mugshots v3!

Chris

This is me several mins ago. Sorry for the poor quality, my phone doesn't like taking dark pictures and I didn't want to turn on the lights, it would spoil the effect.

n1046303140_361.jpg

Although not a mugshot, just thought I'd post a pic of the Christmas tree and my dining room in the dark. This was taken several minutes ago (15:48)

13061_1275530362137_1046303140_849022_2943990_n.jpg

Possible OTT with the indoor Christmas lights? I have some in my bedroom, there are some hanging up on the mirror on the right hand side of the photo but they aren't switched on. I <3 Tesco, cheap Christmas lights and trees.

[quote name=Kara :)' date='20 December 2009 - 08:12 PM' timestamp='1261303951' post='371232]

Heres me:

bevdvk.jpg

That's about as clear as a pile of mud.

l_f7fc831108eb5245a4245852a85dd078.jpg

Not sure whether I've posted this one here or not, but here it is anyway.

I'm the one with the somewhat ridiculous smile and the 348635-sizes-too-big flannelette shirt.

Why? Because it was cold. Enough said.

Not sure whether I've posted this one here or not, but here it is anyway.

I'm the one with the somewhat ridiculous smile and the 348635-sizes-too-big flannelette shirt.

Why? Because it was cold. Enough said.

You mayyyyyy have, not sure though. I remember it being really similar with a blue tint. Oh and flannel's ftw. Welcome to the forums Kara, have fun being virtually molested by the virgins of this community.

• Like 1

By request, a pic of me with my beard. Anyone else not bothered to shave over Christmas?

IMAG0033meh3my.jpg

I started growing that from like the 4th or something... that's nearly 4 weeks growth... quite shameful tbh, should be way more epic and majestic than that :(

lol 4 weeks.

i would but since xmas with family etc so i have to shave.

lol @ tieing beard in a bow.

By request, a pic of me with my beard. Anyone else not bothered to shave over Christmas?

IMAG0033meh3my.jpg

I started growing that from like the 4th or something... that's nearly 4 weeks growth... quite shameful tbh, should be way more epic and majestic than that :(

I actually didn't feel the need to shave over Christmas as well, but mine doesn't get as manly you AHHDULTS's beards get. Ha. I heart your neighbor's hair William, as I do yours.