Chris

Post your mugshots v3!

Actually, Chris looks great with long hair than with short hair.

What? I completly dissagree with that. Chris, you look fresh in that first? Second? Picture in this topic. Also do you wear the Ed Hardy clothing?

Edited by Husky

I think that was his point. I'd much rather look like Sylar than Spock though, for obvious reasons.

@Husky: Who/What the fuck is Ed Hardy?

EDIT: Googled. And no. We don't have any stores in the UK. I looked at their clothing, not really my style. Also it's expensive as fuck. Jeans for $221?

I think that was his point. I'd much rather look like Sylar than Spock though, for obvious reasons.

EDIT: Googled. And no. We don't have any stores in the UK. I looked at their clothing, not really my style. Also it's expensive as fuck. Jeans for $221?

Bold: Haha. Reminds me when there used to be this show on Bravo about the lives of YOUNG rich real estate people. This one kid was hanging out with a couple friends in his fucking mansion, and one of his friends commented on his jeans saying something along the lines of, "Oh hey I love your jeans btw" and the fuckin kid said, "Yeah they were on sale for $750 so I had to get 'em ."

Then I cried a little.

Yup, mudafaka. Thats the clothes my mum buys for me :awesome: I bet you were like " What dah fawck? "

Edited by Husky

Damn Urban, you should join The Lost Motorcycle Club XD Nice bike.

Thanks Husky, or maybe I'll just form the Linoma (Midwest) Chapter.

I should probably fix the headlight before I hit the road. I'm thinking twin spots, like a Zombie.

Edited by Urbanoutlaw

Savor the flavor, just feel like showing off -

Vengence02.jpg

What did you do today?

Nice Sportster you got there Outlaw... I can has ride? And oh, do you feel and excess vibes in that ride? I've seen such bikes suffering from front-end vibration AFAIK...

Edited by Huckleberry Pie

Is that all? I guess I'll have to post my lucky pic!

foto015l.jpg

(What a showoff! :lol:)

Edited by warrior13

Nice girl eh. But the uniform is just too fancy :P

EDIT : Oh fuck! UO must be a member of a biker gang

Edited by Unnamed Noodle