7th Grader smells sisters panties... How sick is this?

Husky

Is this topic an Epic Win?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Epic Win?

• Yes
    • No
    • Epic Fail

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^FYI, I'm not a virgin (I think that my location would have tipped you off)...

And, yes, urine DOES come from the vagina, despite what your mother made you believe, deary...

Wow. In those few words you have proved that you are in fact a virgin, have no knowledge of human anatomy and are a condescending little turd.

Congratulations :worship:

^FYI, I'm not a virgin (I think that my location would have tipped you off)...

And, yes, urine DOES come from the vagina, despite what your mother made you believe, deary...

Dear, are you confusing the vagina with the vulva? Because the vagina itself only serves two purposes, babe.

And why would your location have ANYTHING to do with whether you're a virgin or not? You're 14, and have a picture of fucking BOXXY as your profile picture. That alone should tell us enough about you. Get off of /b/ and find yourself a life.

And BTW, a properly taken care of vagina smells exquisite. If it doesn't make you drooling for sex, then you're probably gay.

Oh! So girls do have a third hole!

This was quite a humorous post.

Ah ha ha...you're all too immature to have heard of SARCASM...deary...

lol, you'd think a bunch of people on an internet forum wouldn't be so gullible...oh, wait...

And why would your location have ANYTHING to do with whether you're a virgin or not? You're 14, and have a picture of fucking BOXXY as your profile picture. That alone should tell us enough about you. Get off of /b/ and find yourself a life.

Hoopa....California.

I live in Hoopa, California.

The city with the youngest average loss of virginity in the U.S.

LOL...

Edited by Super Hyphy

lol, you'd think a bunch of people on an internet forum wouldn't be so gullible...oh, wait...

Hoopa....California.

LOL...

Still doesn't mean anything.

Edited by Ivan

Okay asshat, trying to pass off your stupidity as sarcasm is the oldest trick in the book and it doesn't fucking work. And living in a town with a bunch of kids that got laid doesn't make YOU one of them. You're not fooling anyone; the only way to redeem your dumbassery is to admit you don't know shit about female anatomy. Hell, I didn't know about this particular subject. Then again, I could care less about what girls piss out of, as long as it ends up on you.

Okay asshat, trying to pass off your stupidity as sarcasm is the oldest trick in the book and it doesn't fucking work. And living in a town with a bunch of kids that got laid doesn't make YOU one of them. You're not fooling anyone; the only way to redeem your dumbassery is to admit you don't know shit about female anatomy. Hell, I didn't know about this particular subject. Then again, I could care less about what girls piss out of, as long as it ends up on you.

ROFLzorz :awesome:

L-Ric, that's epic

and yeah, Super Hyphy, why don't you just ask your mom about it.

Hoopa....California.

LOL...

Yeah, because when you're being sarcastic you pull the same joke through multiple posts and get defensive over it, right? That makes total sense.

Yeah, because we totally knew you lived there, and living there means you definitely lost your virginity.... Lose the ego, lose the Boxxy picture((honestly, child?)), and stop trying to justify stupidity.

LOL...

Being that I live practically a minute away from Hoopa, I might as well tell the whole community that basically everyone in Hoopa is related in some way... Anyway, fun topic. Original post was good, and the last two pages of discussion was better.

• 3 weeks later...