If you were given a chance to name the next GTA,

MeZaMe YuMe_MoMoKu

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about Grand Theft Auto : London Stories??? Yeah actually it's better than New York and nearly all previous GTA's was with a city in the U.S.A. and London isn't in U.S.A. so it would look good (The underground would be sick).

Grand Theft Auto : London stories or Grand Theft Auto : San Andreas stories. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

SA Stories FTW!

• 3 months later...

Well, he has a point, as stated on the forum rules, you can't bump topics which are at least a month old. Let me reference you the topic: http://www.thegtaplace.com/forums/topic/2-forum-rules/

"If you've found a topic in which the posts were all made a long time ago, you should ask yourself this question before replying.

Is this topic useful and/or will other members appreciate me bringing this topic back up to the first page?

Now if the answer to this is yes, then you're fine so long as your reply is on topic and somewhat meaningful and/or insightful. There's no point bumping a topic and just saying "thanks for the info". If the answer is no, then there porbably isn't much point replying.

Bumping old topics which aren't on the first 2 pages of a forum without a worth reply will usually result in the locking of the topic, and/or your post being deleted. You'll be warned for repeat offences."

You can though, bump them if you feel it's necessary. It's true though, forums are pretty inactive nowadays. And topics like these should hopefully return. But to be on the safe side, reply to recently posted topics or posts.

Oh and before I forget, welcome to TGTAP GTAGal! Have a nice stay here. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Guys if anyone's been 2 hong kong you'll know that that's the perfect place. I know about true crime hong kong but GTA: Heng Ren (Hong Kong) with fully licenced cars and full functions on them hong kong would be good cuz there's klass buildings nd cars everywhere and a ferry across to another island and theres also loads of small islands too!!!!!

Guys if anyone's been 2 hong kong you'll know that that's the perfect place. I know about true crime hong kong but GTA: Heng Ren (Hong Kong) with fully licenced cars and full functions on them hong kong would be good cuz there's klass buildings nd cars everywhere and a ferry across to another island and theres also loads of small islands too!!!!!

No

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

GTA V

Five

The Fifth!???

Actually, if it's based partly in Miami again, and they are planning to look again at past locations, THEY should DISTANCE themselves from using any connections to San Andreas or Vice City, or Liberty City in regard to titles, but of course, as humor, references in the game is common practice in most all GTA games

GTA V

Five

The Fifth!???

Actually, if it's based partly in Miami again, and they are planning to look again at past locations, THEY should DISTANCE themselves from using any connections to San Andreas or Vice City, or Liberty City in regard to titles, but of course, as humor, references in the game is common practice in most all GTA games

Looks you read my threads.