Is This what chicks are into!?!?

Husky

zac-efron-madame-tussauds-01.jpg

What the FUCK man?!?! Dude is the biggest teen heart throb on earth right now and he looks like a goddamn alien!

Seriously, doesn't he look like one of those animatronic robots the japanese are building now a days?

I wish chicks still liked MEN instead of effeminate girlboys. Guys will do anything for pussy, so if this trend continues, we're all going to be wearing lipstick and hoopskirts just to get our hands on some titties in the near future.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vanessa Hudgens is beginning to have doubts about BF Zac Efron’s heterosexuality. (Shocker!) Vanessa is becoming unattracted to Zac’s compulsive makeup wearing and obsessive meltdowns over his weight and complexion.

A source tells Star Magazine:

“She wants to date a man, not a little girl.” “Zac can be incredibly vain, obsessing about his weight.”

Baby V was left particularly red-faced just before the 12th birthday party for her kid sister, Stella, on November 13th. Zac had a meltdown and refused to attend the affair after noticing a pimple on the side of his face.

“He just flipped out. He knew there were a bunch of girls at the party who worship him-and he didn’t want them all staring at his pimple.”

Vanessa was only able to calm Zac down after she gave him her concealer to cover up the blemish.

“Vanessa told him to stop being a sissy and freaking out when he gets blemishes. Sometimes, when he goes out, Zac even wears makeup to cover up his imperfections.”

“Vanessa doesn’t want to share makeup with her boyfriend. It makes her feel weird.”

-Soure: http://www.popcrunch.com/vanessa-hudgens-s...with-zac-efron/

don't worry about it Husky, this fag is only attractive to stupid spoiled chicks that are often cheerleaders and popular wannabe teenagers, the kind of chicks you don't wanna marry. hell, just to know her makes you want to punch her don't you think?

same thing happened in boyband era, these girls are attracted to gay-like guys and cool wannabes like him just like that even though their attitude and act are like sh*t

the real girls are the smart ones (well not too smart for me :P ). seriously, there are millions of girls who are attracted to normal guys. as for those spoiled teenagers, i'm sure most of them will realize the gayness of him once they are older and maturing.

Edited by Denny Crane!

Vanessa Hudgens is beginning to have doubts about BF Zac Efron’s heterosexuality. (Shocker!) Vanessa is becoming unattracted to Zac’s compulsive makeup wearing and obsessive meltdowns over his weight and complexion.

A source tells Star Magazine:

“She wants to date a man, not a little girl.” “Zac can be incredibly vain, obsessing about his weight.”

Baby V was left particularly red-faced just before the 12th birthday party for her kid sister, Stella, on November 13th. Zac had a meltdown and refused to attend the affair after noticing a pimple on the side of his face.

“He just flipped out. He knew there were a bunch of girls at the party who worship him-and he didn’t want them all staring at his pimple.”

Vanessa was only able to calm Zac down after she gave him her concealer to cover up the blemish.

“Vanessa told him to stop being a sissy and freaking out when he gets blemishes. Sometimes, when he goes out, Zac even wears makeup to cover up his imperfections.”

“Vanessa doesn’t want to share makeup with her boyfriend. It makes her feel weird.”

-Soure: http://www.popcrunch.com/vanessa-hudgens-s...with-zac-efron/

Haha what a fucking loser. I don't really give a shit about any of this but sounds like Vanessa really shouldn't be with him. She's pretty hot and could easily find someone equally as famous, rich, and attractive great a personality.

Chris - We'll find out in a few days when the results of the hottest male celebrity are in. My moneys on Mitch Hewer beating Zac.

Younger girls like zac, but probably not "chicks" who you would consider actually dating or whatever.

Mmm...yesss, Mitch Hewer ftw...

At least he doesn't look like some plastic fucking alien rapist with aids.

Edited by Twisted

I would say its the seven year old (just a random young age) girl thing, they see a crappy pop thing and instantly they are in love with the main person, like the boybands in the 90s.

Also Effron is very very creepy, the expression on his face suggests he has just put a date rape drug in someones drink. He looks scary and far too girly.

I would say its the seven year old (just a random young age) girl thing, they see a crappy pop thing and instantly they are in love with the main person, like the boybands in the 90s.

Also Effron is very very creepy, the expression on his face suggests he has just put a date rape drug in someones drink. He looks scary and far too girly.

X2

These are people that little teenaged girls like. I don't know why you are so surprised. Back in my day, I was probably the only girl who thought all the New Kids on the Block were ugly as shit. I was just never into those dumb looking pretty boys. The Jonas Brothers are the worst, though, because they can't sing and are only popular because girls think they're hot