Is This what chicks are into!?!?

Husky

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Real young teenage girls UNDER THE STATE OF NORTH CAROLINA - Tennessee have to get over 40 year old men with hundreds of tatoos on their body, and know there is more to life than being a Hip-Hop artists whore. Some of Lil' Waynes music is good to listen too. But not the extremely ghetto music about womens coogi's. BTW Lil' Wayne reminds me of Maero from Saints Row 2.

What the fluff was he doing with his t-shirt...?

Touching his flat chested titty.

You know Efron doesn't have a dick. He has a pussy. But he never gets a chance to see his vagina because he had so much penises shoved up in there.

Excellent way to show our maturity. I'm not defending him. I don't hate him, I don't like him. I nothing him. But, are you just annoyed because girls want him and not you, even when he acts like a girl...?

You're taking the rant too far to be honest, expecially in an immature way like that, we know you hate him, most of us hate him too, so there's no need to go off into a long sentence about how he likes taking dick.

Not trying to offend you, just some people, including myself, need to be reminded when we're on the verge of making ourselves look silly.

Edited by Twisted

Guys, is it true I look like the oldest dude from the Jonas Brothers? I used to get that comment a lot xD Also, lol @ Robert Pattinson. What's up with that dudes hair? Looks like straight up shit.

Not exactly the same though.But you have the same hair style as him (Not saying your a fag).

Ray Patterson reminds me of Johnny Knoxville and Bam Margera in an epic way.

I said young Sean Connery, lol.

Oh, you forgot Robert Pattinson, the dude from Twilight.

robert_pattinson_1897602.jpg

Not a great photo of him, but I stand by that I fancy the pants off him, he will realise the love he has for me one day. :hurrhurr: Well not Pattinson, I love Edward Cullen (I love the character). He is filming New Moon in Rome when I am in Rome so I may have to abduct him there.

I remember in the 90s everyone fancied Shaun from Boy Meets World, I stand by that he scared me.

robert_pattinson_1897602.jpg

Honestly, Pattinson looks messed up in that pic, literally. And the Twilight pictures were clearly Photoshopped or edited in some way..

Personally I don't think it's right to categorize women into what they want, it's just the crazes going on with Pattinson, Lil Wayne, whatever right now that's driving some females crazy. But the High School Musical guy...LMFAO I lol'ed hard when I saw the picture...

Of course he was edited, his eyes aren't really gold :hurrhurr: Also he was made to look very very pale.

Lord knows why High School Musical became popular, its so lame. My college (yes not 12 year olds but 16 to 18 year olds) were obsessed. It was very annoying. He just looks to pretty but creepy at the same time, he just seems very fake and plastic and who knows why girls loved him. His character was not that great in the movie. (Sadly yes I have seen it as I wanted to see what the fuss was about).

http://blogs.thetimes.co.za/thefrockreport...son_1897602.jpg

Not a great photo of him, but I stand by that I fancy the pants off him, he will realise the love he has for me one day. :hurrhurr: Well not Pattinson, I love Edward Cullen (I love the character). He is filming New Moon in Rome when I am in Rome so I may have to abduct him there.

I remember in the 90s everyone fancied Shaun from Boy Meets World, I stand by that he scared me.

Ew.... EW....... He's a HORRIBLE Edward. I've never read the books or seen the movie((thank fucking GOD)), but I can at least tell that he failed as Edward. He failed as Cedric, too. Well, he wasn't TOO bad as Cedric. But still. Fuck.

Is this all pissy little boys who can't get girlfriends do? Bitch about pretty boys on the internet?

Oh, so we were actually watching The Kid's Choice Awards a couple of nights ago, got to see Dwayne Johnson in a dress, dressed like Miley Cyrus. He looked JUST like her, had the manly face going and everything. Fucking High School Musical 3 beat IronMan as movie of the year. WHAT. THE. FUCK. IRONMAN WAS A GREAT FUCKING MOVIE, AND ROBERT DOWNEY JR WAS FUCKING GREAT AS IRON MAN((not to mention he was pretty fucking sexy)).

FUCK YOU LITTLE PISSANT CHILDREN. LEARN GOOD MOVIES.