Eazy's GFX ![CLOSED]

Alvas.

Welcome to My GFX Request section

I am glad to welcome you to my GFX Request section. Now I am lot more improved than what I actually was. I have now better understood transparencies, adjustment layers and all other stuff in photoshop a lot properly. So now I think that I will able to fulfill most of the request you make.

For making all of this stuff what do I ask from you guys ? Well, how about a million dollars ? Nah all I ask for the things that I make is a mere neatly/goodly written line below your sig saying thanks to me/crediting me,etc. I now gaurantee you quality in all types of GFX Stuff I make.

My work does not only mean sigs and avis. It ranges to wide selection. I can Make you - 1. Signatures

2. Avatars

3. Userbars

4. Wallpapers,specialrequests,etc.

9508O.png

Some Examples of my Work

351s6xi.png

Veyron-sigzrd.png

GTA-GOD-SIGehy.png

Crysis-2-sigixf.png

Vincent-Sigaj0.png

Cable-Sig1pp.png

FFM-SIGG8lw.png

Spidey_Sigkrb.png

Car-Siguc9.png

Bannerpdj.png

GTA-IVndu.png

Iron_Manfkj.png

Alien-Sig6lu.png

Call-Of-Duty-5utx.png

Transformersxn5.png

Playstation3f0y.png

Spidermanr6x.png

Crysis_sig_2fn5.png

Halo_sigazn.jpg

1_Anime_Sig5e8.png

Assasins_creedw8b.jpg

Bladerun-Sigjmd.png

FMASigckg.png

Nero_Sig_2xil.png

Nero_Sig9aq.png

Nokia_6288_Userbarm7r.gif

Kingdom_Hearts_Sigh0e.png

Blue_Sign5f.png

So start giving me work......... !

Edited by Eazy.

Ever thought about PMing someone their sig? If you didn't know that, then follow what Spider said, if you're requesting a sig, you'd obviously visit this topic, wouldn't you? So if you just come here and back, you'd atleast see that post edited. It is alright to do double posts, but don't do it frequently, then you'll obviously get told this again.

And Steam, stop being such a douche. Be specific the next time with the font, it makes life easier for you and Eazy.

As well, Eazy, I'll request something from you soon.

Yeah Steam I chose a font that looked good with the cars theme.....but if you want another font then tell me which ?

And TM and spide thanks guys next time I'll edit the stuff lol.... :D

btw i think my shop is going a lot more better than it was previously... :P

Edited by Eazy.

@Steam: By True what did you mean which font do you want me to use....? :D

@azn: That veyron, lol I made that sig long ago. I deleted the .psd after 4-5 days I made it. I delete the .psd's of most of the gfx stuff I make within 5- 6 days and keep it only as long as it is important. Sorry dude.....