GTA SA HELP

blackkat7073

I bought GTA SA and installed it. I've been playing it for around 6 months problem free. I got board and decided to mod it. For 3 days I had fun with all my new mods and everything was going perfectly. One day, I go to start my GTA game and it said right away, GTA_SA.exe has stopped working. I go to the GTA3 file in the models folder located where I installed GTA SA. I open it and the GTA3 file said "Read beyond end of file" then "Archive closed" and I can't access the GTA3 file or even play the game. I uninstalled and reinstalled the disk twice and it still won't work. How can I fix the GTA3 image file? Please help me. I'm also using image tool 2.0.

I bought GTA SA and installed it. I've been playing it for around 6 months problem free. I got board and decided to mod it. For 3 days I had fun with all my new mods and everything was going perfectly. One day, I go to start my GTA game and it said right away, GTA_SA.exe has stopped working. I go to the GTA3 file in the models folder located where I installed GTA SA. I open it and the GTA3 file said "Read beyond end of file" then "Archive closed" and I can't access the GTA3 file or even play the game. I uninstalled and reinstalled the disk twice and it still won't work. How can I fix the GTA3 image file? Please help me. I'm also using image tool 2.0.

Re-installing San Andreas should give you a new/fresh gta3.img :o