60-foot penis

Slyde

I need to find a better crowd...never seen superbad?

Superbad was kind of fucking stupid, actually. And I laugh at pretty stupid shit. However, this is just not funny. "LOLOLOL I DREW PENIS GAIZ!!!".... Really?

Haha Superbad. I actually laughed quite a lot at the penis drawings, some of them were pretty imaginative. Also, we used to draw cocks over random pages in school books back in secondary school. It was funnier though when you got a book someone had already drawn cocks and other funny shit in though :P

Especially all the religious shit. Pictures of random religious characters that had been defaced are somehow really funny at that age.

Really immature. Also, looking back on it, actually kinda gay the amount of cocks we drew :/

I lol'd at L-RIC's post.

But that wasn't funny though. To be honest the only reason why I came to this topic, is because I actually thought someone had a 60 foot penis.

lolz. That wouldn't fit in any underwear. Very abnormal.

Well my penis is just under 1.5 metres long. I just wrap it around my waist so it's concealed under my t-shirt. Kinda like a belt really.

lolz. I can't imagine that. I think mine is 7 inches.

Yeah, but blimp rhymes with dick. So I win.

Blimp rhymes w/ gimp or pimp. Another victim of public schools....

..... Also, we used to draw cocks over random pages in school books back in secondary school. It was funnier though when you got a book someone had already drawn cocks and other funny shit in though :P....

In High school I got creative w/ a history book (a $40 book in the early '80s), adding details here like drawing Hitler

mustaches on one picture, altering a letter or two there. Pretty sophomoric (look, I use big word!). The best part was

that I did this in the library & someone else saw my handy work & started laughing, then they got busted for "defacing

school property". Kind of like being God, if you do it right they're never if it was you. :whistle:

Edited by Urbanoutlaw