Sign in to follow this  
Slyde

60-foot penis

Sawwce

An 18-year-old has secretly painted a 60ft drawing of a phallus on the roof of his parents' £1million mansion in Berkshire. It was there for a year before his parents found out. They say he'll have to scrub it off when he gets back from travelling.

_45596188_house466300.jpg

whats the point of painting that? to get attention?

it is utterly dumb and annoying, seriously.

He did it to get on Google Maps. Which has been done literally hundreds of times before it's getting less and less funny now.

Shitty BBC not reporting the entire story once again.

Shitty BBC using imperial measurements once again. That's 18 metres for everyone who is not American.

That guy had to be laughing each day for the entire year that his parents didn't notice. It's been there for a while now, it might be hard to scrub off.

It happened at my school years ago, was all over the papers ages after it happened, when they found it in google maps.

penis.jpg

Now now Gerard, you should know the rules about drawing penis's on school roofs...

Bloody American Telly strikes again, it's got to be their fault!

^ lawl, I know others may find it entertaining ;)

:whistle:

Looks more like a blimp than a dick. Should've made the shaft skinner.

No, that's a Zeppelin, much longer & proportionately slimmer than a blimp. He should have added a few veins or

something.

So how did Mum & Dad find out?

Bloody American Telly strikes again, it's got to be their fault!
^ lawl, I know others may find it entertaining ;)

:whistle:

Looks more like a blimp than a dick. Should've made the shaft skinner.

No, that's a Zeppelin, much longer & proportionately slimmer than a blimp. He should have added a few veins or

something.

So how did Mum & Dad find out?

Bold: Possibly Google Maps, not sure though...

I sortah wish the penis looked funnier. =D

I lol'd at L-RIC's post.

But that wasn't funny though. To be honest the only reason why I came to this topic, is because I actually thought someone had a 60 foot penis.

lolz. That wouldn't fit in any underwear. Very abnormal.

Well my penis is just under 1.5 metres long. I just wrap it around my waist so it's concealed under my t-shirt. Kinda like a belt really.

lolz well thats nice chris but keep that to your self and about the 'giant' penis thing to me honestly its not funny cause i see that all the time mostly at school and such,its still in a way funny cause a 'rich' kid did that but its still not THAT funny,if that made any sense...

Edited by MetalInusan

I lol'd at L-RIC's post.

But that wasn't funny though. To be honest the only reason why I came to this topic, is because I actually thought someone had a 60 foot penis.

lolz. That wouldn't fit in any underwear. Very abnormal.

Well my penis is just under 1.5 metres long. I just wrap it around my waist so it's concealed under my t-shirt. Kinda like a belt really.

Thats nice Chris! We should post a " How long is your penis " thread. Mine is under 1 inch long? wattahfuck ss up with me pp? lol

I need to find a better crowd...never seen superbad?

Superbad was kind of fucking stupid, actually. And I laugh at pretty stupid shit. However, this is just not funny. "LOLOLOL I DREW PENIS GAIZ!!!".... Really?

I lol'd at L-RIC's post.

........ Really?

I expected a giant 3d penis, not a drawn one.